Clark has become Stalkerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark has become Stalkerman

I read TV Guides' Ausiello page and it says that Clark will be stalking the hell out of Lana and Lex.

And how is that different from the other 4.5 seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Dahak
      I was just about to say "Yeah, and what else is new?"
      Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

Perhpas we will go crazy and literally follow them all the time. So like Stalker Clark x10
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

(yawn) Been there, stalked that. Anyone else hoping Clark just assumes his destiny already and end this tired series?

Comment

I have noticed that, which creeps me out, since I've been stalked before . Two words: Not fun!

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
              I have noticed that, which creeps me out, since I've been stalked before . Two words: Not fun!

Mattathias
              Indeed. Many of my friends have been stalked before. It is extremely vile and creepy. And now Superman's turned into one?

Can we just kill the writers now? FINALLY?

Comment

Yea...

It's not sexy being stalked... even if it is Tom Welling!

Mattathias

Comment

I don't think the end of stalking would end the series. I don't think TPTB have figured this out yet. As long as they had something else happening...maybe seeing Clark move towards his destiny faster...such as moving to Metropolis. The growing up thing needs to show more Superman stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                    I don't think the end of stalking would end the series. I don't think TPTB have figured this out yet. As long as they had something else happening...maybe seeing Clark move towards his destiny faster...such as moving to Metropolis. The growing up thing needs to show more Superman stuff.
                    Screw that! Let's just get to Superman already! ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!

Comment

I'm also ready for Superman already, I really want to know which reality this is, is it one with New Krypton.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        I'm also ready for Superman already, I really want to know which reality this is, is it one with New Krypton.
                        New Krypton...?

Comment

Originally posted by Dahak
                          Took the words right out of my mouth.

I would like the series to go long enough for Clark's feelings for Lois to take a turn from "antagonistic friend" to "love interest." The series should end with him coming into his full powers (flying) and donning the cape. As far as I'm concerned, the rest of it has already been written after that happens.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

With Clark at least you could think that maybe he would eventually turn into well Clark Kent. Sure now Clark seems to be a bit slow and unfocused but eventually he might turn into Superman.
                            Lois though is a complete moron. She is lazy. She is basicly a high school drop out and is too immature to go to college. How does this being turn into one of the world's best reporters? Someone who has great moral strength to get Superman through the tough times?
                            Chloe is everything Lois Lane is supposed to be. Lois Lane is an annoying bimbo with a fake rack.

Comment

Amen to that.

Comment

Working...
                              X