No announcement yet.

Sleepy Hollow (Fox) News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does ff.net have a section for Sleepy Hollow yet?
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      Does ff.net have a section for Sleepy Hollow yet?
      Why don't you check that out and let the rest of us know?

Comment

I've read speculation that she's actually a "bad" witch and ended up with/seduced Crane in order to use him...
        sigpic

Comment

I'd rather not rely on speculation. I'll wait and see how it turns out.

Comment

Well at this point, with only 2 episodes so far, almost everything is speculation! I hope the show gets many seasons so we can look back and laugh at how silly some of it was.
            sigpic

Comment

Why does everyone think he should stink?
              Spoiler:
              He time-traveled 250 years, he didn't lie there for 250 years. Do you think Doctor Who stinks when he jumps ahead a few thousand years?
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 September 2013, 09:08 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                Why does everyone think he should stink?
                Spoiler:
                He time-traveled 250 years, he didn't lie there for 250 years. Do you think Doctor Who stinks when he jumps ahead a few thousand years?
                Well, he did
                Spoiler:
                lie underground for 250 years, would of been pretty musty at least

Comment

Why do you assume that? For him the trip might have been instantaneous.

(Sorry about no spoiler tags, I didn't realize this wasn't airing in the U.K. yet.)
                  sigpic

Comment

So I'm guessing the morgue

Spoiler:
                    Doesn't have any staff, cos I'm pretty sure they'd notice a body missing at some point during the day if there was someone working there.

Or am I just seeing plot holes that are not there?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      So I'm guessing the morgue

Spoiler:
                      Doesn't have any staff, cos I'm pretty sure they'd notice a body missing at some point during the day if there was someone working there.

Or am I just seeing plot holes that are not there?
                      My guess about the morgue
                      Spoiler:
                      If I were running an evil covent of witches and demons then I would try to get one of my people working at the morgue to explain away weird deaths

Comment

(Sorry about no spoiler tags, I didn't realize this wasn't airing in the U.K. yet.)
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe I misunderstood, but I was under the impression he had been buried with all the witchy stuff surrounding him so he would rise when the horseman did..??
                        I'll have to watch the first episode again.

Comment

If it wasn't instant,
                          Spoiler:
                          like time-travel, then he was in stasis of some kind - either way he wouldn't smell and neither would his clothes. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Do not upset me by implying he stinks. He soooo does not.
                          sigpic

Comment

Bit late to this party, only just seen the trailer and it looks pretty good.
                            Anyone know when/if this will air in the UK?

Comment

Thats ok, but you will have to serve time for this injustice after we take back the colonies.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                                Bit late to this party, only just seen the trailer and it looks pretty good.
                                Anyone know when/if this will air in the UK?
                                9th October on the Universal channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X