Sleepy Hollow (Fox) News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    I can imagine how stressful that must be. A cousin of mine did the same thing, worked as a night nurse while looking after her two little sons during the day. I know from her how hard that is, so kudos to you for doing that.
    Thanks! Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay, did anyone see that coming???

Spoiler:
      That the Horseman is Crane's former best friend?

Comment

No!! Of course, I haven't even seen it yet Might just do that while I make dinner.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler:
          Nope. And they dueled over Katrina. With the necklace shopping, Ichabod knew here better. Makes me wonder what would happen if Abraham and Katrina did marry. Somebody else would be the Horseman, I guess.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Spoiler:
            Nope. And they dueled over Katrina. With the necklace shopping, Ichabod knew here better. Makes me wonder what would happen if Abraham and Katrina did marry. Somebody else would be the Horseman, I guess.
            Spoiler:
            Crane, perhaps?

Comment

Does anyone know if there's a Person of Interest thread? I really want to talk about tonights ep!!

Comment

Yes, there is a "Person of Interest" Thread. Look in the "Commissary", and then in the "General Television" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                  Does anyone know if there's a Person of Interest thread? I really want to talk about tonights ep!!
                  I'm not sure I understand the question but I know that there is a thread for the ep where you can discuss the ep there

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                    Yes there is, I'm currently staying away from it till Ive seen last nights episode...

Comment

My other favorite little scene was when Abbie showed Crane what a fist bump is and how to do it, and his reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        My other favorite little scene was when Abbie showed Crane what a fist bump is and how to do it, and his reaction.
                        My favorite part as well. Supposedly there's a clip of that scene at http://de.eonline.com/news/482222/sl...-made-us-swoon. I can't see it, but that may just be either because I'm on an iPad, or because I'm not in the States.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          Yes there is, I'm currently staying away from it till Ive seen last nights episode...
                          OH! That's a show!

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Loved that scene!!!

Comment

I'm really enjoying the show. I was wondering how they would pull off the show, but the show runners are doing an excellent job IMHO.
                              sigpic

Comment

This week's ep was more than creepy. *shiver*

Comment

Working...
                                X