• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Orlando with the headless!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

I didn't look at the pics. Would rather be surprised.

Comment

I prefer spoilers; I hate surprises, lol

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

I like mild spoilers that raise the anticipation, but I don't want to know the big reveals until the episode airs. Which is why I read the Game of Thrones books after the season has ended.

These photos are safe to look at though, FanGirl. They're behind-the-scenes and give nothing away we havn't already seen - if you're up-to-date with the show.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Love this promo poster for tomorrow's episode. That slashed-through font they're using on the show is just great.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Love this promo poster for tomorrow's episode. That slashed-through font they're using on the show is just great.
              http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...otBeKilled.jpg
              I tried to find that font and could locate it. But I did fine a few others I likes.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                I tried to find that font and could locate it. But I did fine a few others I likes.
                I'm sure it will pop up somewhere soon. The fandom needs it.

sigpic

Comment

Like the promo poster/pic

As far as spoilers go - I like to be completely spoiled. I don't like waiting and so having someone tell me precisely what happens is perfect for me. And I'll still watch it later

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I still enjoy the feeling of something making me go "Holy sh!t, I did NOT see this coming!" Hopefully tonight's episode will provide just that.

sigpic

Comment

I still enjoy the feeling of something making me go "Holy sh!t, I did NOT see this coming!" Hopefully tonight's episode will provide just that.
                      Yeah, and for the most part, I see a lot of it coming. Although those little surprises are nice

I still have a little under 24 hours before it airs here.. it's almost 2a here

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        Yeah, and for the most part, I see a lot of it coming. Although those little surprises are nice

I still have a little under 24 hours before it airs here.. it's almost 2a here
                        So you're a night owl! I was wondering if you were maybe in Australia or something. I have about 23 hours until I can watch it as well, since I can only catch it online the morning after.

sigpic

Comment

So you're a night owl! I was wondering if you were maybe in Australia or something. I have about 23 hours until I can watch it as well, since I can only catch it online the morning after.
                          I am, but not necessarily by choice I work graveyard at a hotel so often times I'm not up of my own accord, lol

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I am, but not necessarily by choice I work graveyard at a hotel so often times I'm not up of my own accord, lol
                            Oh dear, that must be tough.

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, that must be tough.
                              Yeah, it is.. In ways it's helped but it ways it's applied stress/strain.. So.. yeah. It doesn't help that I'm also a stay at home mom during the day to a 3yo who likes to make a HUGE mess when I'm sleeping

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, it is.. In ways it's helped but it ways it's applied stress/strain.. So.. yeah. It doesn't help that I'm also a stay at home mom during the day to a 3yo who likes to make a HUGE mess when I'm sleeping
                                I can imagine how stressful that must be. A cousin of mine did the same thing, worked as a night nurse while looking after her two little sons during the day. I know from her how hard that is, so kudos to you for doing that.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X