No announcement yet.

Haunted (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to cry every time I see that too..... but at least Helen knows that he still loves her, that HER John still loves her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      I want to cry every time I see that too..... but at least Helen knows that he still loves her, that HER John still loves her.
      True
      He loves her and she loves him no matter what
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

this ep did give her a chance to see her John again, and I think that her heart still beats for him. I'm so happy the writers gave us a John and Helen episode!! w00t!!
        sigpic

Comment

this ep did give her a chance to see her John again, and I think that her heart still beats for him. I'm so happy the writers gave us a John and Helen episode!! w00t!!
          I hope we get another 1,2,3 in season 3
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

same here... lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

same here... lol!!
              And a kiss between them would be the iceing on the cake
              sigpic

Comment

It would not be remiss and it would be greatly appreciated.... lol!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I got the feeling watching that scene when John says he loves her that there could have been a kiss in it but it never happend DO'H!
                  sigpic

Comment

no, it never happened, but it would have been perfect for the power of the scene.
                    sigpic

Comment

no, it never happened, but it would have been perfect for the power of the scene.
                      I so would of love to have seen it
                      sigpic

Comment

Me too.... *sigh* wish they had shared one more kiss before John ent back to the creature.
                        sigpic

Comment

Me too.... *sigh* wish they had shared one more kiss before John went back to the creature.
                          Yeah...*sigh* (picturing it)
                          sigpic

Comment

Even if I am not a fan of Helen / John ship .. I have to say that I really loved and enjoyed this episode.
                            It has some kind of power for me .. and Helen was amazing.
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

helen is always awesome! she had this trying to forgive/hurt expression going on that was really good!
                              sigpic

Comment

helen is always awesome! she had this trying to forgive/hurt expression going on that was really good!
                                She is amzing
                                I saw in scene before he takes the creature back deep down he didnt want to return to the darkness but to save Helen he had no choice ,John must have incredible control over the creature for him to only have it do minor killings ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X