One Night (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
    Henry was with Helen. On the video conference she says "Henry and I won't be back until tomorrow"
    Oh, I missed that! Thanks! English is not my first language so I miss something here and there. And the episode was boring so I didn´t pay much attention

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

You're welcome
      English isn't my first language either and I didn't like the episode either. But I paid attention to the scenes with Helen

Comment

Well, I didn´t pay attention to her scenes at all because I don´t really like her that much so I was kinda glad she was missing in this episode (because Amanda was directing it). But episodes with just her and Will are great

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
          If you are referring to the one that was introduced in "Vigilante", then ur not right. It's not the same person. I guess it's the same occupation, but not the same person and I preferred the one in "Vigilante". She was... less annoying.
          Watch "Vigilante" again and you'll see.
          Nope, they are indeed the same person. The wikia does not lie. But that does speak to the continuity of her character, if you don't even recognize her the second time. She did come across much more confident, or at least just not helpless, the first time we saw her.
          Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
          Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

i think abby was helpless in One Night for the same reason will was distinctly snotty in Hangover....the script said for them to be so
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
              Nope, they are indeed the same person. The wikia does not lie. But that does speak to the continuity of her character, if you don't even recognize her the second time. She did come across much more confident, or at least just not helpless, the first time we saw her.
              You're right.
              I looked everywhere and she is the same person. It's strange I didn't recognize her. She certainly looks different. I don't know what changed, but I liked her in "Vigilante". They changed something in the character description and she certainly looked hotter in "Vigilante".

Comment

Isn´t she the one whose buttons Tesla unbuttoned with his power?

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  Yeah Tesla was unbuttoning her shirt

I really liked this eps it has it's faults but i think it was a good eps and watching it again i got the inpression Abby had first date jitters she was really nervis and it showed and i think in regards to her work she could handle the abnormal side of things but she was very nervis looking comapred to other eps we saw her in but that was business not pleasure.

She was more relaxed then ,i loved how Amanda directed this eps it was done very well and i love all the differant shots she used it melded well she's amazing and we love her

Over all i loved this eps again it had it's faults in areas but it also had it's strengths as well and Amanda done an amazing job with this eps i adore the last scene between Helen and Will it was adorable and i loved it.

Awesome work Amanda! Xo
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    Yeah she's the one Tesla was unbuttoning her shirt

I really liked this eps it has it's faults but i think it was a good eps and watching it again i got the inpression Abby had first date jitters she was really nervis and it showed and i think in regards to her work she could handle the abnormal side of things but she was very nervis looking comapred to other eps we saw her in but that was business not pleasure.

She was more relaxed then ,i loved how Amanda directed this eps it was done very well and i love all the differant shots she used it melded well she's amazing and we love her

Over all i loved this eps again it had it's faults in areas but it also had it's strengths as well and Amanda done an amazing job with this eps i adore the last scene between Helen and Will it was adorable and i loved it.

Awesome work Amanda! Xo
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Sorry for the double post everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Not my favorite episode so Sanctuary, but is it just me or did anyone else really want to eat at Alfredo's? That place must be awesome of someone as long lived and well traveled as Helen calls it her favorite!
                        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps it's her favorite in the area.

New eppy tonight!
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                            New eppy tonight!
                            *Forces a mental note so I don't forget like last Monday*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              New eppy tonight!
                              I will see it tomorrow but I can´t wait. I love Will but I keep thinking - poor Will!

Comment

Re: all the speculation why Declan was there. There could be any number of reasons, I think the point most people were making was we were not given any explanation and it is a bit odd just having him show up without an explanantion. I'm sure the real reason is that RR couldn't be there and they like working with RL so this was an opportunity to do so.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X