her workout room is 6foot4 and hairy.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        her workout room is 6foot4 and hairy.
        That's what I suspected as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          I may be in the minority here, but I *don't* want to necessarily see how she learned to fight. I like that we don't know *everything* about her.
          I agree, I don't want to actually see that either, I think its enough to show that she's learned those skills through her actions in the present, rather like how she knows all those different languages. If asked a 'you'd be surprised how much you can pick up over 100 odd years,' from Helen would suffice, IMO.

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          Spoilers for Future epsisodes in relation to Breach XD.. pretty big spoilers actaully

Spoiler:
          Adam was exposed when he went throguh the riff, which caused a radiation like burn, now i'm assume with all the rumours/spoilers floating around about the Radiation illness you have to get it through exposure to bare skin through the riff... Helen never exposed herself in the riff, but she has radiation poisioning... i'm confused as to how she gets it......
          re spoilers
          Spoiler:

There was a Martin Wood and Damian Kindler interview a while ago, I think with Wormholeriders, where they were talking about Breach and I think MW mentioned something about a cut. I'm guessing is that cut Helen received that made her vulnerable to the radiation when she went through the rift with Adam.

Originally posted by dee View Post
          Ok, and how do I get these podcast? thank you
          As far as I know they aren't doing podcasts this season. They did do them for all 13 eps in S2, they may still be available to download from the Syfy website or iTunes, I'm not sure. I figure with the 20 ep order this season they don't have time for them this year.

sigpic

Comment

the spoiler about the cut makes sense. they focused on it too much for it to be nothing. usually, when a shot focuses on something like that, it's plot pertinent
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

so i just finished rewatching the ep. this is my number one fave! (whump lover here)

so anyways, in the scene where adam is first talking about hyde, this popped into my head...

could there be 3 personalities in adam? 1- adam, 2- jekyll, 3- hyde.

maybe i misunderstood what adam was saying?
              sally

sigpic

Comment

i read it as, adam was the inspiration for Hyde, his 'unquenchable thirst for violence' side was Jeckyll

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  i read it as, adam was the inspiration for Hyde, his 'unquenchable thirst for violence' side was Jeckyll
                  okay.

when adam first was talking to helen (when she didn't know who he was), he sounded like the late actor james mason.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                    As far as I know they aren't doing podcasts this season. They did do them for all 13 eps in S2, they may still be available to download from the Syfy website or iTunes, I'm not sure. I figure with the 20 ep order this season they don't have time for them this year.
                    Heh, I happily stand corrected, thanks to parsifal for posting it on the Sanctuary discussion thread, podcasts for 301 and 302 are up now on Syfy's website: http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/podcasts.php.

I thought there were only two personalities too, though it would be kinda interesting if he developed more over the years.

sigpic

Comment

yay! poddies to listen to

thanks

sigpic

Comment

Isnt Hyde suppose to be the bad one?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          If he wasn't an abnormal, then how come he's still alive!
                          As jckfan suggests, folding time, or perhaps it was as a result of being in Hollow Earth and that's one of the reasons he wants to find his way back.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          a wee request of you? if you can't share the info you know, could you please not tell us you know something, *unless* you can share it?

glad you enjoyed the ep.
                          Sorry, was just trying to explain why I was not participating in that part of the discussion.

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          Is Sanctuary still doing everything strictly green screen?

If not, it would be brilliant to do a Sanctuary location tour in Vancouver sometime. Perhaps the next TSE?

I did the Stargate one last July and it was simply amazing. With all the locales Sanctuary is taking us to, it would seem that at least some would be real places rather than strictly computer-generated. At least I'd hope so.
                          They have done some location stuff like Riverview Hospital for Breach but still mostly green screen. You would be surprised how much of their location shooting is just using their own building and lot. The interior stairway in Hero, the front steps for a scene between Kate and her brother, their parking lot for a number of things sometimes dressed (as in Kali) sometimes not so much, a little green patch just off the lot for Hero. I don't think they have used enough locations to make a tour worthwhile at this stage but maybe in the future.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            Isnt Hyde suppose to be the bad one?
                            yeah, i had it backwards. Jeckyll was the 'good' one, Hyde the bad one

sigpic

Comment

1. First impression...the bad guy was something from an alternate reality.

2. Have to admit though, the time dialation thing was a good idea from Adam.

3. Well in Watch's S3 trailer I did remember "Jekyll and Hyde" being mentioned...would suggest that Adam is abnormal as a result.

4. Not often you get eps where the focus is all on Helen like this, good thing Amanda was able to handle it.

Certainly intense!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X