Revelations, Part 2 (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyzteriouZ View Post
    And the entire time, I kept waiting for Druitt to turn against the others, just got a weird vibe watching, that he will not gonna play fair, and when the blood got stolen in the end, I was positive it was him eventhou it turned out to be Ashley, I still have my doubts about Druitt's intentions, he may even have tampered with Watson's "life west". I just don't buy this "Nice Guy Druitt"

Me neither. I mean, he is Jack the Ripper.

Comment

I can hardly wait to see what happens to Ashley. She looks so dark at the end of the show! I think perhaps the cabal did something to her to make her be able to move about like John but I cannot see them giving this power to her forever. She has never really shown anything that suggests she is nothing more than an abnormal. Still this twist is really exciting. I do not get why Dana said Ashley was going to die but then she is alive and servering her at the end of the show.

Perhaps this is not the real ashley? Who knows. PLus are we so sure we can trust Henry? So many questions I cannot wait to see more. I hope they order 20 episodes for season 3.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
      Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Well, in a way, Ashley did die right? (The Ashley we knew)

Dana did say something about "welcome to your rebirth" or smth, when they met on the Easter Islands...now if she's a clone/brainwashed/dream/remote controlled/whatever, she's not the Ashley we saw in S1....

So she may not be dead dead, but atm the "real" Ashley is dead in a sense...

meh, or not, just trying to fit the dead part together
        Last edited by MyzteriouZ; 13 June 2009, 06:09 PM.
        --Signature is Currently Undergoing Invisibility Maintenance, Please Check Back Later or Leave a Message after The Beep--

*Beep*

Comment

I also took it to mean Ashley's rebirth as one of Dana's soldiers now. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

I do believe John does care about Ashley and Helen but I don't trust him too far. I don't think he had any role with the Cabal as far as sabotaging the vest or taking a part in Ashley's capture. How long he stays the "good" John only time will tell. Be interesting if the cause of his insanity is related to his gift as it was in the webisode, and if it is if it will affect the "new" Ashley as well.......is it October yet???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            I also took it to mean Ashley's rebirth as one of Dana's soldiers now. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

I do believe John does care about Ashley and Helen but I don't trust him too far. I don't think he had any role with the Cabal as far as sabotaging the vest or taking a part in Ashley's capture. How long he stays the "good" John only time will tell. Be interesting if the cause of his insanity is related to his gift as it was in the webisode, and if it is if it will affect the "new" Ashley as well.......is it October yet???

That could be although re watching revelations I was looking for signs and or hints as to what Johns real movites are. Why does he care about abnormals so much? I know he is one but he does not seem to work with them the way Helen and Watson do. Watson, Ashley states, runs the London Sanctuary. Tesla states he wants the blood to be safe so he can basically use it for his own reasons later. IE he might steal it. So really what does John want because I have trouble buying he cares so much for others because when we first met him he does not even seem to care about Ashley and puts her in harms way. Yes Tesla put some sparks to him but I still question his change of heart.

The way John said "At last" once helen had the blood in her hands sounded as though he had wanted to see the blood all along. Is it possible John was working with the Cabal to double cross Helen, only to have them double cross him with his daughter? Really the writers have so much to play with!

Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
              That could be although re watching revelations I was looking for signs and or hints as to what Johns real movites are. Why does he care about abnormals so much? I know he is one but he does not seem to work with them the way Helen and Watson do. Watson, Ashley states, runs the London Sanctuary. Tesla states he wants the blood to be safe so he can basically use it for his own reasons later. IE he might steal it. So really what does John want because I have trouble buying he cares so much for others because when we first met him he does not even seem to care about Ashley and puts her in harms way. Yes Tesla put some sparks to him but I still question his change of heart.

The way John said "At last" once helen had the blood in her hands sounded as though he had wanted to see the blood all along. Is it possible John was working with the Cabal to double cross Helen, only to have them double cross him with his daughter? Really the writers have so much to play with!
              I rewatched the season finally (sp) recently and I was thinking the same thing. Sametimes it sounds like he might have second intentions other times he seems really concerned. Maybe them turning Ash was part of the plan. An offer to him. Maybe he just stayed cos he wanted to make sure Helen trusted him. Like he's still there and Ash is jumping around. That way they have an inside man

Comment

or could it be just his hatred of the Cabal?

He does state in Revelations 1 "I will not stand idly by while the Cabal imposes its chaos."
                sigpic

Comment

Ooooh!! Interesting theory!
                  I must be among the minority...I like John Druitt as he is now. I mean I love him when he's bad too but the way he is working with helping Helen...I love it.
                  I don't think John was working or conspiring against Helen. I think he genuinely loves her and Ashley. But sadly, I believe that may change. I hope it doesn't though. I like John and Helen working together.
                  I don't think he did anything to Watsons' suit. I think in his current state, John remembers the good times when he and the others were friends. I hope he gets the chance to redeem himself.
                  Just my humble opinion though.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    Ooooh!! Interesting theory!
                    I must be among the minority...I like John Druitt as he is now. I mean I love him when he's bad too but the way he is working with helping Helen...I love it.
                    I don't think John was working or conspiring against Helen. I think he genuinely loves her and Ashley. But sadly, I believe that may change. I hope it doesn't though. I like John and Helen working together.
                    I don't think he did anything to Watsons' suit. I think in his current state, John remembers the good times when he and the others were friends. I hope he gets the chance to redeem himself.
                    Just my humble opinion though.
                    I agree.
                    sigpic

Comment

I also like him the way he is now. I just think it happen to fast. It makes sence with the shape the season has thou.

Comment

Another thing that bothers me. The head of the cabal says "We have sucessful gotten the plague in the sanctuary."

How does she know that? And who took the broken device to them? It was John. I have a bad feeling about him. But one would think that Watson would pick up on that. Of course he was busy trying to get over the fact that his friend was the murderer in a case that he could not solve. Poor Watson. I was so sad when he died!

Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Another thing that bothers me. The head of the cabal says "We have sucessful gotten the plague in the sanctuary."

How does she know that? And who took the broken device to them? It was John. I have a bad feeling about him. But one would think that Watson would pick up on that. Of course he was busy trying to get over the fact that his friend was the murderer in a case that he could not solve. Poor Watson. I was so sad when he died!
                          Right, plus the Big Guy getting infected.
                          Watson felt something was wrong he just couldnt get what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            I thought that was refering to Ash.
                            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                              Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                              And I thought it had to do with having to go after the source blood. Was it the only way? Ash to some extent, but I'm sure there are other surprises.

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                                Me too. I thought it was more about Ashley or the way it all played out...you know when you get that nagging feeling that something just doesn't feel right?? I don't think that Watson was referring to Druitt but more so that he's missed something vital to what the Cabal was up to coz it was too easy.
                                I think that its possible that BF did get infected as a result of John bringing the "package" to the sanctuary but I don't think John did it deliberately.
                                There's something about the way that John and James work together that gives me the sense that they value each others trust and respect each other.
                                I think John may simply be an innocent pawn in this game. Just like Ashley is.
                                I hate waiting...why haven't we got any spoilers yet...some pics??? Arghh...I can't wait til October!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X