Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Opinion/Feeling on S4 Ratings. Will there be S5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steff View Post
    Ratings

SANCTUARY *Sanctuary for None Part 1* 1115 0.4
    Originally posted by Abnormal View Post
    Last Friday's episode got 1.115.000 viewers and was up a tenth to a 0.4%.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
    well, it's up to a 0.4 again, and it's not below a million...

(that's quite the left-handed compliment a made, eh? )
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      well, it's up to a 0.4 again, and it's not below a million...

(that's quite the left-handed compliment a made, eh? )
      Dunno, I like it! Haha!

Abnormal -
      bullseye!
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

My mind says it will
        My heart says it wont

Im honestly not so sure..
        I wish there would be another season. But somehow I have doubts.

It'd be good if the show progressed incase the FINAL episode is a cliffhanger ending.. (id hate that)
        But somehow as ratings show.. I reckon it will be cancelled.

I just dont know
        Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
        - Doctor Who (series 7)
        - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
        - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
        - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
        - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Having seen the final episode

Spoiler:
          I think it will get a season 5. But even if, it doesn't, that was a beautiful way to end it. Full Circle indeed.

Comment

It looks like MAD are fully prepared for the show to be cancelled. Maybe they poker a little. You know, they are officially ready to end the show, so Syfy can't try to give them less funds if they want to have several more eps filmed for the syndication...

Comment

I think that's one of the good things about the Underground Sanctuary. Now they can do everything completely in green screen, they only need one set.

Comment

I think green screens are a mixed blessing. They are great for saving money, but also practical sets end up being cheaper. SUch as magnus' office, Henry's lab, etc

there's a lot that they do practical. Such as the FBI/SCIU headquarters, addson's office, Homeland, etc.

The one visual giveaway to something being green screened, it's massive. Like Magnus' bedroom....who has what looks like a 50x50 bedroom? The entry hall of the Sanctuary. A lot of the rooms are unnaturally big.

But, beyond that,
                Spoiler:
                yeah, they have the chance to start all over, which can be good, can be bad. But I think it adds a new element to the show....instead of the 'government ignores us and lets us do what we want', they'll have to sneak in and sneak out, fixing things on the sly and then vanishing. It adds more intrigue and mystery to the whole thing....and maybe takes us back to how it was in the beginning, finding and fixing monster of the week rather than dealing with a season long plot arc of government conspiracy.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                  I think that's one of the good things about the Underground Sanctuary. Now they can do everything completely in green screen, they only need one set.
                  But they need to built new virtual sets and that costs money. They had standing sets and virtual sets already built that saved them money.

Comment

Happy new year everyone. Ok this is my first time on the thread but I enjoyed S4 much more than I did S3. Tbh the way 4 closed it could safely be the end but as others have said it could create the opportunity for new things for a S5. My vote goes to yes to S5.

And now for the dumb question: Is John really dead?

Say it ain't so
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

If you want to show your support to Season 5, here is a public petition you can sign:

Originally posted by Emerys08 View Post
                      Hi, I'm new in this forum (and i'm french )

but i found this:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...ason-five.html

I thought I'd give you the link as soon as possible
                      sigpic
                      Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                        Unfortunately Sanctuary special effects are not the best; clearly not movie quality (Avatar and the like), but imho they're not even on par with what we've seen on other TV shows (Fringe and Terra Nova)

Comment

@Syfy Back from my holiday break. Let's start the New Year with a Q&A. What's on your mind? (And no #Sanctuary fans, I have no news for you.)

Comment

Hahaha, sounds like we bugged them efficiently enough last year

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              Hahaha, sounds like we bugged them efficiently enough last year
                              Go us. Do I feel even the slightest bit bad? No. Why, well, after what they did to us in S3.5, it's time they felt how annoying things can be for a change.

@GillianHorvath @Syfy Hey Craig, do you remember that ad NBC ran when they renewed Quantum Leap? Network exec covered in avalanche of viewer mail. ;-)

@GillianHorvath (Not suggesting anyone inundate @Syfy with mail -- I think you already did.)

You go, girl.
                              Last edited by Rocky89; 03 January 2012, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                                @Syfy Back from my holiday break. Let's start the New Year with a Q&A. What's on your mind? (And no #Sanctuary fans, I have no news for you.)

Well at least we know someone's paying attention to the tweets.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X