Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Kate is more a recurring character than a regular. Meaning she's more like Janet Frasier or Walter Harriman. Might be in a lot, might miss a few. We should remember that even in season 3 when she was a regular there were whole episodes that she wasn't in.
    My favorites lol Wished Awakening had just been Magnus/Tesla. The deleted scenes are better then Kate's story in that ep.
    Vamp/Magnus scene ad the one at the end where she tells them about the planet having, again, just 1 vamp was priceless.
    "In case of emergency break glass"

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      Yeah, I can't wait either!!

With the eyes stuff, I don't think they are vamped. Abby's eyes are using a different effect than Nikola's; his are really big dark centres with a little red/brown around the outside while Abby's was the reverse with a large red/brown centre. Maybe it is what happens to her in ep 8 Fugue??

Will's were his normal eyes but the whites were all bloodshot and the pupils were pinpoints, he has his eyes being bandaged earlier in the clip so maybe he gets them hurt. Maybe it is from Ep 6 Homecoming??

YAY!! for freeze frame with HD promo clips
      Still not sure about Abby's. Hers just look black to me, but yeah it could be from Fugue since she gets "possessed" in that ep. Like you said Will's though definitely look different from both Abby's and Nikola's. So something else must happen to him. They like to mix up clips though so it's hard to tell for sure if his eyes are like that before or after the bandaging or I suppose it could even be from a different ep. ??

kes: Vamp/Magnus scene ad the one at the end where she tells them about the planet having, again, just 1 vamp was priceless.
      "In case of emergency break glass"
      Yeah I wish they'd left that in too. But at least we got to see it as a deleted scene.

Virtual episode? I wonder if that's going to be like the recent W13 ep where several characters were hooked up to a virtual reality type machine and "went into" a computer game. I didn't like that ep much, but we'll see, maybe the Sanctuary one is something different.

lillypilly: Kate is my second favourite character (after Magnus), she's awesome and I love her to death, she really brings so much to the show. I'll be devastated if she leaves permanently or gets killed off.
      Judging by AD's Facebook comment it doesn't sound like she's leaving permanently or getting killed. Just that Agam isn't as available this year so Kate isn't around as much as before.

And just forgot to include in my response to the trailer: Tesla!!!! and Watson!!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

@GillianHorvath
        Cannot wait to see final effects on Chimera! RT @AngieVonAsgard: What ep are YOU most looking forward to us seeing this season and why?

But can't wait for YOU guys to see masterwork that is Fugue. @AngieVonAsgard: What ep are YOU most looking forward to us seeing this season?

Watson & Magnus for sure! Scene that starts with skull. @peterwingfield so clever. @sam1Helen: What is ur favorite scene from the premiere?

I wrote 403 Untouchable. Intros Brian Markinson and sets up the new year. @sam1Helen: what is the first episode you wrote for season 4?

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
          @GillianHorvath
          Cannot wait to see final effects on Chimera! RT @AngieVonAsgard: What ep are YOU most looking forward to us seeing this season and why?

But can't wait for YOU guys to see masterwork that is Fugue. @AngieVonAsgard: What ep are YOU most looking forward to us seeing this season?
          Yeah, does not change my skepticism...

Comment

I just had a quick question about the extended trailer:
            At about 0:49 - 0:50 after the Helen Mangus scene does it look like Erika the werewolf/hap?

I think it is based on the hair but I wanted to ask so I could be sure since that's the next Sanctuary character I will be making a sim of for The Sims 2.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Yep, I think that's her. And I remember reading something about her being back for an ep or two this season.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Well if the speculation about Henry getting some "news" is correct, then it would make sense for her to be there. I`m glad she`s back, I`m probably the only person who prefers Henry with her than with Kate.

Comment

I was hoping Tesla rescued her. Henry has Worth work. I think he'd called Tesla for help and the he'd build his own Time Machine
                  But Henry doesn't even know Helen went back in time, last he or anyone at the Sanctuary knew she was in Hollow Earth with Druitt trying to stop Worth. I suppose if Druitt likely survives he could tell them, but based on the trailer footage I'm thinking Henry will be more occupied dealing the the abnormals in the camp.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                    But Henry doesn't even know Helen went back in time, last he or anyone at the Sanctuary knew she was in Hollow Earth with Druitt trying to stop Worth. I suppose if Druitt likely survives he could tell them, but based on the trailer footage I'm thinking Henry will be more occupied dealing the the abnormals in the camp.
                    Well in Worth work he'll see the time machine plans. Or just ask Tesla for help and Tesla figures it out.

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                      At about 0:49 - 0:50 after the Helen Mangus scene does it look like Erika the werewolf/hap?

I think it is based on the hair but I wanted to ask so I could be sure since that's the next Sanctuary character I will be making a sim of for The Sims 2.
                      Its her. She throws the guy against the wall and says they're not monters while haping out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                        Well if the speculation about Henry getting some "news" is correct, then it would make sense for her to be there. I`m glad she`s back, I`m probably the only person who prefers Henry with her than with Kate.
                        No you're not
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                          Looks like Kate is now just a recurring character
                          "People have been asking so here it is: Kate IS still kicking ass, and has an interesting storyline in Season 4. Unfortunatley due to scheduling this year, she's not in it as much as previous seasons. xo" - taken from Agam's Facebook Profile
                          Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          I don't like that. I grew to love Kate last season.
                          Anyway, I'll be meeting Agam in two weeks and a half when she comes to Montreal, so I'll be looking even more forward to that!
                          Can't say I'm happy...I liked Kate from the first ep she was in. I hope we see more of her in season 5.
                          Am excited to be meeting Agam in melbourne in a couple of weeks.
                          Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                          YAY!! for freeze frame with HD promo clips
                          I really need to learn how to do that. In one scene my daughter thought it was Helen laying dead on the ground in the 1800's get up, but I'm sure it's just one of Druitts victims. It really does seem like it's going to be a dark season...I hope they do it right coz dark & I do not always get along.
                          Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                          At about 0:49 - 0:50 after the Helen Mangus scene does it look like Erika the werewolf/hap?.
                          Its her. She throws the guy against the wall and says they're not monters while haping out lol
                          When I saw Erika, my thoughts was she was taken by the new bad guy (Brian Markinson) & he's experimenting on them...hope she's not having a little hap coz maybe that's what the bad guys want.
                          I hate waiting...I really need to learn to be more patient.
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

They said he was the new bad guy but not quite bad. So I don't think he'll be taking hostages and experimenting. Prob more of a protect humans at all cost type.

My thing with AD is, although I'm happy she's not in it as much, she said it was schedualing conflict yet she knows Sanctuary films in that time. So she picked something else over Sanctuary?
                            Last edited by kes; 02 October 2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              Can't say I'm happy...I liked Kate from the first ep she was in. I hope we see more of her in season 5.
                              Am excited to be meeting Agam in melbourne in a couple of weeks.
                              I gotta say, your optimism and enthusiasm is extraordinary.
                              Last edited by Rocky89; 03 October 2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Who knows what happened with Kate? It's possible that something better came along. It's possible that while she did what I'd term a good job, she found somewhere else she wanted to be. It's possible that, with the budget going from 20 to 13 episodes, they simply could not afford that many regular cast members so she, while being a recurring, did more of another gig.

With a recurring actor, sanctuary would no longer have first dibs on her time. And if they needed to film, let's say, oct 3 to 7 and Agam had a gig during that time, then they'd just rewrite the episode to take kate out of it.

we gotta remember, these folks need to pay the bills. When actors get gigs, they usually take them. A job's a job. It's nothing personal.

We don't know what happened, and, ,as a mod, i think we should keep the speculation to a minimum. It's a disservice to them and it's just no fun to potentially start rumors. Agam is doing cons later this month. Perhaps, once the season starts, they can enlighten us. Or perhaps not.

An actor coming and going from a show is an employment decision. And they are entitled to just as much privacy as you would be with your job.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X