Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Is there any chance you could post the clip as it won't play for me?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9pf6u0un75ukt7y

Comment

Declan is back Awsome!
      sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

I like Declan. I think he should be Magnus' protege seeing as how Will seems to have lost his remarkable skills somewhere along season one
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Thank you!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            I like Declan. I think he should be Magnus' protege seeing as how Will seems to have lost his remarkable skills somewhere along season one

I so hear that. He started of a fairly interesting character... last weeks ep made me realize yet again .. I just dont CARE about him anymore.
            sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

First clip of the musical episode: Fugue

From Robert Lawrenson's Twitter:

Spoiler:
              Here's something exciting...@robindunne showing off his x-factor! http://www.redeyechicago.com/enterta...,1008887.story
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

I'm not looking forward for this one at all. I don't like musical episodes generally speaking, and this trailer looks ridicoulous to me...
                sigpic

Comment

I started singing like Will & Abby after watching that preview...I think that was the quickest addiction affliction I've suffered.
                  It's actually quite easy...just talk with a melody.
                  I wish there was a clip with Helen singing tho. Guess we'll have to wait til next week.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    I started singing like Will & Abby after watching that preview...I think that was the quickest addiction affliction I've suffered.
                    I wish there was a clip with Helen singing tho. Guess we'll have to wait til next week.

Watch the trailer.
                    Musical ep isnt working for me either. Only seen the clip and the trailer but, feels off.

Comment

oh wow.... am i the only one that gets the feeling that Laughing through this entire epsiode will help make it... better?
                      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        oh wow.... am i the only one that gets the feeling that Laughing through this entire epsiode will help make it... better?
                        Unfortunately, you're not...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          Ask and you will receive:

sigpic
                          Sign by me

Comment

Okaaaaay. That's either going to be awesome or really really bad.
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Hm. Wasn't too crazy about Will's 'singing' in the first trailer and Abby's opening seemed weird too, until she started singing faster and in the second trailer it sounds interesting. Magnus sounded better than Will, but it was only one moment so I'm interested in the rest of the episode.

One way to make the episode awesome would be to kill off Abby and let the thing 'they fear the most' take over or something...
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                                Ask and you will receive:
                                YES! Thank you!! I'm going to love this ep. Sorry, but I just love it so far & I've only seen the littlest of snippets...YES!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X