Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my mom's BELL TV listings.

Comment

Woah!! Emilie Ullerup is on the cast list? And Robin is before Amanda??? Something's hinky.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I wouldn't trust those cable TV listings. In my experience, they're wrong more often then they are right...

Comment

I don´t think Emilie is in that ep, just doesn´t seems to be the right ep for that, Helen is in Africa with her chick, Will and Henry hunt some abnormal, I mean, I have he feeling that if she comes back that will some HUGE episode.

Comment

Most still list EU.
            I'm guessing the names are in alphabetic order. Last name.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Woah!! Emilie Ullerup is on the cast list? And Robin is before Amanda??? Something's hinky.
              my cable's listed emilie all last season, and still has agam listed.

people have no idea bout a show, plug in data then forget about it.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Woah!! Emilie Ullerup is on the cast list? And Robin is before Amanda??? Something'ss hinky.
                Originally posted by wurlitzer153 View Post
                I wouldn't trust those cable TV listings. In my experience, they're wrong more often then they are right...
                Originally posted by kes View Post
                Most still list EU.
                I'm guessing the names are in alphabetic order. Last name.
                That description was from BELL, so they're bound to get it wrong. This one is from my Cogeco, and it's more reliable.

Comment

The list was alphabetical.

Dunne
                  Tapping
                  Ullerup

(*even though Emilie is no longer on the show, some places still haven't realized that ...*)

Comment

You guys do realise I was only kidding when I made that post....right??
                    Glad a discussion was made from it.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

You guys do realise I was only kidding when I made that post....right??
                      Glad a discussion was made from it.
                      That's all it takes sometimes.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is written somewhere on this thread and I've overlooked it. Sorry if that's the case.
                        My question: Has someone from the sanctuary team officially stated that Charlotte won't be coming back? I remember Amanda saying something like 'it was too short' but don't remember right now reading or hearing officially something concrete that it's just an one-episode-relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
                          I'm not sure if this is written somewhere on this thread and I've overlooked it. Sorry if that's the case.
                          My question: Has someone from the sanctuary team officially stated that Charlotte won't be coming back? I remember Amanda saying something like 'it was too short' but don't remember right now reading or hearing officially something concrete that it's just an one-episode-relationship.
                          Yeah Amanda said it was a one episode only
                          -

Comment

Ah, ok. Thank you for the quick answer

Comment

I'm reading a few tweets that mention that JY told some mighty spoilers. Anyone here was there and would like to share?

Comment

From the news thread:
                                This is so fraking AWESOME! JY is in the music ep

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                                Jonathon young and Agam Darshi will not be appearing in the 'Musical Episode' of Sanctuary
                                Source: The talk at London Comic Con expo. Video to be uploaded soon

Comment

Working...
                                X