No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She said that before he sacrificed himself so she could chase Worth. And watching that, IMHO, I think she said that more out of anger...I don't know if she truly meant it. I hope not.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      She said that before he sacrificed himself so she could chase Worth. And watching that, IMHO, I think she said that more out of anger...I don't know if she truly meant it. I hope not.
      I think she was really, really mad at him for being so stupid. But now she's had 113 years to cool off, so I expect she'll forgive him. 113 years is "eventually!"
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Guys, I really hate it when 'true fan' gets tossed around. Let's not judge others on what they like or dislike please
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          I wonder if Helen's feelings for John have changed since she's been back to the 1800's? Before she left, she clearly still had strong feelings for him so I wonder if that remains? I'd hate to see it gone. It was magic.
          I do hope 113 years was long enough. *crosses fingers*

But regarding John, I must say I'm a bit bummed we didn't see him last night. Yes, the episode was packed enough as it was, but we only got one line at the beginning saying they hadn't found him or Magnus. I mean, was he near an explosion or not? And from the interviews with Chris I listened too, seems like we won't see him a lot this season. :/

(I so fail at being objective. *sigh* )
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

does anyone know if helen (amanda) is going to be reduced in anymore episodes this season (ex: 'uprising')?

i know it's b/c amanda directed it, but there's still other reasons why amanda/helen could be reduced. if anyone's heard/read any spoilers indicating another ep, please do tell.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
              "The team tracks an Abnormal fugitive, and discovers that Tesla is the head of a secret research lab for a Homeland Security agency that conducts tests on Abnormals".
              That would be an interesting plot line!!!

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
              Yes, I think the women would look slightly slutty, but the man also if he/she would make out in every episode with another person. I don´t like it if my series hero has such an attitute, and then it is not important if it´s a he or she.
              Didn't Daniel basically do that in the first couple seasons of SG-1.

Comment

does anyone else wonder if helen has went a bit 'bad'?

not from anything we've seen (so far), but from spoilers that she'll be a darker version now. so i'm wondering if whatever she's keeping secret, whatever her 'project' is...
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Guys, I really hate it when 'true fan' gets tossed around. Let's not judge others on what they like or dislike please
                  Sorry Sky... I didn't mean it in a bad way.. i shall go and edit
                  sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Thinking about Helen's "big secret" - I'm wondering if she'll announce that she was the one to initiate the destruction of Praxis, and subsequent events like the abnormals invading the surface.

It's been bugging me since the end of "Awakening". What if Afina survived the explosion and was able to use the map and get to Praxis, thus forcing the Praxians to take drastic measures. Maybe as Helen went back through time she discovered what happened. I still think in her years of seclusion, she spent time in Praxis, which is why Ranna & the Senate ordered the original Helen, Kate, Henry & Will to die after arriving there initially. I'm also going to guess Helen saved her father & Ranna before Praxis was destroyed. After all, we're supposed to see him again in the musical episode, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Agam will be in a total of four episodes this season, including the finale.

Met her at Con*Cept today. She was lovely.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                        It's been bugging me since the end of "Awakening". What if Afina survived the explosion and was able to use the map and get to Praxis, thus forcing the Praxians to take drastic measures. Maybe as Helen went back through time she discovered what happened. I still think in her years of seclusion, she spent time in Praxis, which is why Ranna & the Senate ordered the original Helen, Kate, Henry & Will to die after arriving there initially. I'm also going to guess Helen saved her father & Ranna before Praxis was destroyed. After all, we're supposed to see him again in the musical episode, right?
                        I thought that too.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Agam will be in a total of four episodes this season, including the finale.
                          Met her at Con*Cept today. She was lovely.
                          Thank you., Did she say anything elses like why or if it's only for this season? I'll be meeting her on Friday/Saturday/Sunday but am unsure how to ask her about her reduced role.
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

You can just say, 'hey, since you're not in sanctuary as much, what else are you doing that we can look for?'

tweak it positive and give her the chance to pimp her other work.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sky, that sounds great...will do
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                                One of the things I love about Helen is that she throws sexist stereotypes on their head, not just by kicking butt or doing "man-things" like medicine as well as a man, but by also being a mother and a lover at the same time. She has the same freedom and agency that the male lead of a show would have, the same opportunities to be a well rounded character with a full and rich life. I think that's an amazing accomplishment of Amanda and company!
                                That's why I like the character and the actress who plays her. I may not always agree with everything Helen does but I got to respect her and I love the many facets of her character. And I've been a fan of Amanda's for years because of the way she combines beauty, strength, and intelligence in her characters.

KayLyneActually, before she left through the time rift, she was pissed at him for collaborating with Adam once again because he let Adam live...again, and she had to clean up his mess once again - in a most dramatic way. She told John, "when this is over, I don’t want to see you again."
                                She was so pissed in fact that she kicked his butt good when she encountered him in the past and made it very clear she didn't want him around (the holding a knife to his throat scene). I wonder if that might alter their relationship through the "replay" of the years that follow.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X