Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilered for Homecoming:

Spoiler:
    It's okay to leave your colleague with detaching retinas and a concussion alone in your cousin's crappy place with morphine and a gun to defend himself in case the thugs from the riots outside decide to come barging in while you're going out, through the riots to check on your family who are probably safe in the Sanctuary and maybe get a doctor. There's no need to use cell phones.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Spoilered for Homecoming:

Spoiler:
      It's okay to leave your colleague with detaching retinas and a concussion alone in your cousin's crappy place with morphine and a gun to defend himself in case the thugs from the riots outside decide to come barging in while you're going out, through the riots to check on your family who are probably safe in the Sanctuary and maybe get a doctor. There's no need to use cell phones.
      I thought that!

sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Were they at the Sanctuary though? Lol, in any case, it may not be practical or logical but its much more dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
          Were they at the Sanctuary though? Lol, in any case, it may not be practical or logical but its much more dramatic.
          No, I think he said it was his cousins place....thats another thing, where was the cousin?! lol
          Yeah, it adds drama
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Kate Freelander is an Indian name.

Comment

^^ never thought about that! Lol.

Spoiler for Fugue:
              Spoiler:
              Conversing with your supposedly dead father (and being serenaded by him) is a perfectly normal way to work

Comment

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                Haha! Never thought of that!

Spoiler for Fugue:
                Spoiler:
                Conversing with your supposedly dead father (and being serenaded by him) is a perfectly normal way to work
                Lol!
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                  that's probably her Noms de guerre when she went into the PMC/Freelance abnormal hunter business.
                  ----------------------------
                  You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Spoilered for Fugue:

Spoiler:
                    If you date Will Zimmerman, you will inevitably end up naked, unresponsive/dead/nearly-dead on the stone floor of the Sanctuary, and covered with whatever fabric they have on hand. To protect your "dignity".

Comment

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
                      that's probably her Noms de guerre when she went into the PMC/Freelance abnormal hunter business.
                      From End of Nights:

KATE:
                      Kate. Freelander. [everyone scoffs] And yes, that is my real name even though it sounds made up.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Spoilered for Fugue:

Spoiler:
                        If you date Will Zimmerman, you will inevitably end up naked, unresponsive/dead/nearly-dead on the stone floor of the Sanctuary, and covered with whatever fabric they have on hand. To protect your "dignity".
                        LOL!

If you date Will Zimmerman, be aware that you could face near-death experiences, sevral times.
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Lol, Will really is the new Sam Carter of relationships.

Spoiler for Chimera
                          Spoiler:
                          Adrenalin makes you majorly kick-ass in virtual worlds within computers.

Comment

Lol, Will really is the new Sam Carter of relationships.

Spoiler for Chimera
                            Spoiler:
                            Adrenalin makes you majorly kick-ass in virtual worlds within computers.
                            HAHA!!!

If you go into a virtual version of your home with an avatar of a dead man, and try to leave, don't be easily fooled, you probably never left...he's lonely
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Chimera

Spoiler:

Appearantly it's normal to keep your door open when you're in bed sleeping...
                              sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
                                Chimera

Spoiler:

Appearantly it's normal to keep your door open when you're in bed sleeping...
                                Spoiler:
                                Can anyone say "booty call"?

I can totally see them sneaking around, in a crack-fic sort of way...

Comment

Working...
                                X