Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Nominated for Three Gemini Awards

Best Original Music Score for a Program or Series - Normandy

Best Production Design or Art Direction in a Fiction Program or Series - Normandy

Best Visual Effects - Animus

The 26th Annual Gemini Awards Air on CBC Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 8 pm ET

I'm tempted to go.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

that is soo cool and awesome

Comment

Hmmm... not so certain about the effects as I can see the CG stuff pretty well, so it's not as seamless as it could be. Overall, I'm disappointed by Season 4, as it's patchy. Very patchy.
      sigpic

Comment

You've already seen S04?
        The noms are for a specific ep, right? Cos the CGI in some eps is AWESOME! In others it is pretty easy to spot, always has been. But considering budget and more important, the time they have for post, I think its actually pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
          Best Original Music Score for a Program or Series - Normandy

Best Production Design or Art Direction in a Fiction Program or Series - Normandy

Best Visual Effects - Animus

The 26th Annual Gemini Awards Air on CBC Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 8 pm ET

I'm tempted to go.
          Congrats to Team-Sanctuary

I really hope they get the Vis.Effects for Animus, I loved the city in the library and how they interacted with it
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Did we win? I didn't get a chance to watch. I'm glad Normandy got nominated twice. I love that one.

And I actually like being able to see the CGI sometimes... Makes me feel keen-eyed, you know? Plus, it gives it kind of that comic book feel that they started out with. I love that. It totally works for this show.

Comment

Working...
            X