Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was better, the first half or second half of S3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which was better, the first half or second half of S3?

I assume most people have seen the whole season by now, so I thought I'd ask, which half of S3 did y'all prefer, the first or send half of the season? That's a tough one for me, I really liked both halves, but, I'm going to have to go with the first half of the season because Breach was my fave, followed by Bank Job and Hero 2.

So yeah, which half of S3 do you think was better?

1. First half?

2. Second half?

3. Both equally awesome.

Oh, and in case some of you forgot some of the eps, here they are.

Spoiler:
    First half:

1. Kali 3
    2. Firewall
    3. Bank Job
    4. Trail of Blood
    5. Hero 2
    6. Animus
    7. Breach
    8. For King and Country
    9. Vigilante
    10. The Hollow Men

Second half:

11. Pax Romana
    12. Hangover
    13. One Night
    14. Metamorphosis
    15. Wingman
    16. Awakening
    17. Normandy
    18. Carentan
    19. Out of the Blue
    20. Into The Black
    First half ?
    48.48%
    Second half ?
    12.12%
    Both equally awesome
    39.39%
    Last edited by Rocky89; 08 July 2011, 11:50 AM.

First of all this thread is flawed, there should be a third option of both parts were equal in Awesomesauceness!

Comment

Originally posted by general jumper one View Post
      first of all this thread is flawed, there should be a third option of both parts were equal in awesomesauceness!
      ok.

Comment

There weren't any eps I didn't like, but I especially liked the Adam arc, so first half
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Overall probably the first half because of the hollow earth arc, although I loved Awakening, and Henry moments in Wingman, and seeing The Five in Normandy. So with a couple exceptions the second half was pretty good too.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

there was great eps in both halves, so i picked both were equally awesome
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I vote first half. The second half isn't bad, but it has the hideous episodes with Abby, and I wasn't a big fan of the finale this year.

That said, I find Season 3 to be the best season thus far.
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

The first half. The second half had no direction of where to go
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                  First of all this thread is flawed, there should be a third option of both parts were equal in Awesomesauceness!
                  Actually, to be politically correct, there's a 4th option as well - they both sucked

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                    Actually, to be politically correct, there's a 4th option as well - they both sucked
                    nope, if people want to troll and say it was bad they can post and not affect the poll

Comment

I vote first half. Just because there were more episodes with Jonathon )))
                      sigpic

Comment

I would have to say first half. I haven't enjoyed most of the eps in the second half. The seciond half seems kinda disjointed to me *shrugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

While there were some great episodes in the second half of the season, I thought the first half of the season was more consistently good.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE SEASON 3 DVDS COME OUT!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Well I voted 'equally awesome'. My faves in pt1 were TOB, Animus, Breach, (you might notice a pattern - Tesla tends to be in my faves ) whilst in pt2 I really liked Metamorphosis, Awakening, and Out of the Blue - although I have to be honest I enjoyed most of the episodes in S3, only a couple that I found a bit boring tbh.

Excited for S4
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I voted for the second half because there were just some fabulous episodes, and the 2nd part had a different feel to me. I loved Awakening, Normandy, Carentan, Out of the Blue, Into the Black and Hangover. Saying that, The first half was still epic, Animus, Firewall, for King and Country and Trail of Blood
                              But, anything with Nikola in and it'll be my favvie!

Can't wait for S4!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X