This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julian View Post
    Why do people keep saying it's "confirmed" to be renewed when it hasn't??

I'll be so freaking angry if it gets cancelled. It's my favourite show and I'll have nothing to decent to watch now that SGU has ended too!!
    I'm keeping everything crossed untill i hear it's officaly confirmed

We may not hear anything untill after christmas and new year , i can wait(keeping everything crossed)
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Any updates on Sanctuary? My partner watches the show and I would like Syfy to keep ONE show that is watched in our household alive, thanks.
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

As said before, they are in negotiations.....Once that is settled, then Amanda (she is the go-to for money issues) will have to be in contact with the Bettie group to get the financing as well. There is still a lot of work to be done. But with that said, I would give high odds on it coming back for season 4!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          As said before, they are in negotiations.....Once that is settled, then Amanda (she is the go-to for money issues) will have to be in contact with the Bettie group to get the financing as well. There is still a lot of work to be done. But with that said, I would give high odds on it coming back for season 4!
          I assume all parties have already been contacted and are trying to negotiate a contract that satisfies tham all. I think they wouldn't have mentioned it at all if it was likely to fail or big figures unaware, they'd have been even more non-comital, ie "well yes, we haven't ruled anything in or out yet." So I hope outright cancellation is out unless talks completely break down. But I would still hope that by the time they got to both sides to agree that a deal would be reached, that it would be mere formality, and whilst we hope they have issues that can been negotiated, we are not quite sure yet. It remains to be seen, with luck before Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Oh, Syfy don't finance the Sanctuary series?

Comment

damiankindler

RT @karenford1: @damiankindler can u tell us if we get a season 4??? Not yet - working' on it!! Stand by! about 7 hours ago via Echofon
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Do you guys think it may be possible that the cabal was either working for hollow earth or/and adam?

Comment

Blah, don't tie them into each other. It ruins stories when everyone knows everyone else.

Comment

I hope we get good news soon...
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

me too!

Comment

Do you guys think that if there is a season 4 wexford will come back and try to take over the sanctuary network again? Maybe even try to start some sort of civil war?

Comment

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
                          Do you guys think that if there is a season 4 wexford will come back and try to take over the sanctuary network again? Maybe even try to start some sort of civil war?
                          You never know but IMO they are done with Wexford and we won't see him again.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Any news yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                              Any news yet?
                              not that i'm aware of... i'm sure when something official is announced, it will be rather hard to miss, especially w/ all the folks posting stuff in the news thread. If you're really wanting to know, I would keep an eye on the "Sanctuary Reviews and Articles" thread.
                              "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Still no word?

I hate having to be patient about things. I'm not a patient person!
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X