No announcement yet.

Why the theme music was changed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only recently started watching Sanctuary (series 3) and so I prefer the new one. I listened to the old one and wasnt as happy with it....that reminds me, i need to watch it from the begining...
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

i like the old theme, not a fan of the new one... to me it doesnt fit sanctuary and its jarring... plus a theme song is like an identity, you hear it from another room and you know what show it relates too... personally im not a fan of theme songs being changed...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I agree, I prefer the old theme. I'm really not a fan of the new one, there's something off about it in my opinion. Of course the theme isn't as important as the actual show (which continues to be amazing) but when you'd hear the old one it fit better.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your feedback everyone

Personally, I think the new theme is decently written, with a horrid arrangement. The vocals are annoying, the drums are way too loud at the beginning, and it goes out with some sort of gigantic blast of trumpets! If it'd been arranged a little differently, I think it would make a great theme. Just needs some tweaking
          sigpic
          ~the guitarists~

Comment

The old theme was fantastic, but now it's like the dance of the wood nymphs!!

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
              The old theme was fantastic, but now it's like the dance of the wood nymphs!!
              sigpic
              ~the guitarists~

Comment

I like the new theme, it's a well written piece of art, nice to listen to, but for me it's not the theme I associate with Sanctuary. And due to the ten seconds abomination they call theme music I never will.
                So nice piece of music but not Sanctuary for me, sorry.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanctuary girl View Post
                  And due to the ten seconds abomination they call theme music I never will.
                  So nice piece of music but not Sanctuary for me, sorry.
                  *thinks back to the days when tv shows had nice long opening sequences....

Comment

I agree. I dislike the new theme. I loved the old one.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

exactly old was better
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X