Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kes View Post
    What's wrong with Nikola?
    She never gave it to Watson thou. I'm guessing because he never asked. She did think for a while her blood was respossible for Druitt going Ripper.

Its a theory I have, the writers never mention or hinted at it (that I can remember).
    Spoiler:
    He's not a vampire anymore - he's mortal

Comment

She never gave it to Watson thou. I'm guessing because he never asked. She did think for a while her blood was respossible for Druitt going Ripper.

Its a theory I have, the writers never mention or hinted at it (that I can remember).
      She never gave her blood to Nigel either.. did she?

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      Spoiler:
      ^^ Yea that right there.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

I was thinking her blood only works on Blood Source altered ppl. Meaning (now) Tesla and Druitt.
        that makes sense....

and maybe the others didn't ask because they did not want to live forever, just as Helen has tried to reverse her longevity so as to not outlive those she loves
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          She never gave her blood to Nigel either.. did she?

Not that we've been told. Maybe he didnt want it. I meantioned Watson because he build the suit so obviously he wanted to live longer.
          Spoiler:
          But he's not sick. Druitt was.

Comment

DUH, you missed the point. Give Tesla some blood to make him live longer again.

Comment

DUH, you missed the point. Give Tesla some blood to make him live longer again.
              He hasnt asked. And you missed the whole point. She only gave Druitt the blood because he was dieing (sp). (Not sure this was mentioned in the eps thou or if its a webisodes thing.) Not because she'd wanted him to live as long as her, but because he was going to die "right away" not grow old and die.
              Like I said she didnt give Watson or Nigel. I guess they never asked. But of course its a theory I have. Not really following what we've been told by the writers since they really havent said much about it.
              I'd love to see an ep showing us when Druitt was sick.

Comment

Spoiler:
                I know he's not sick, but he lost his longevity and the whole discussion here is, will Helen's blood get it back for him. If he asks.

Comment

I know he's not sick, but he lost his longevity and the whole discussion here is, will Helen's blood get it back for him. If he asks.
                  I believe if she gave it to him that yes, it would make him live longer. But not make him a vampire again or immortal.

Comment

But does he need to ask?

I believe if she gave it to him that yes, it would make him live longer. But not make him a vampire again or immortal.
                    I don't really want him to be immortal I just want him to live a long life like Helen.
                    I mean look what was happening to The Five. [not really happening anymore]

I'd love him to become a vampire again. But then again.. his new abilities are very useful. =/
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                      But does he need to ask?

I don't really want him to be immortal I just want him to live a long life like Helen.
                      I mean look what was happening to The Five. [not really happening anymore]

I'd love him to become a vampire again. But then again.. his new abilities are very useful. =/
                      I think he does need to ask because I think its something Magnus doesnt like to do. Also wouldnt he if ageing and dieing were bothering him and it was no problem for Magnus to do it?

Comment

I think he does need to ask because I think its something Magnus doesnt like to do. Also wouldnt he if ageing and dieing were bothering him and it was no problem for Magnus to do it?
                        Why not? I mean wouldn't it be like.. useful?
                        And yea I suppose. I think she should. Because then he wouldn't have to worry about aging that much. and it would be like when he was a vampire.. except the not changing into a vampire part.
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

I think its something she doesnt like to do.
                          Despite the fact that we've learned that Druitt's rage is a seperate entity.
                          So maybe, she'll do it.

Comment

Working...
                          X