This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    That she doesn't know what's going on in Vancouver.
    What is going on? Btw, what other shows are made in Vancouver?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      What is going on? Btw, what other shows are made in Vancouver?
      Supernatural, for one, lets hope nothing happens to either one of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        I took that tweet, and asked that on twitter, and I got this answer from WHR-

@WormholeRiders Hi @GateworldRocky cities like San Francisco offering huge tax breaks to move shows here. #Sanctuary in SF @ Sutro Cliff House would be GR8-

What do y'all make of that?
        Sanctuary's majority financing is tied to it being a Canadian produced show. So it is not going anywhere. Vancouver is it's home.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
          Sanctuary's majority financing is tied to it being a Canadian produced show. So it is not going anywhere. Vancouver is it's home.
          I hope it doesn't go anywhere, I love that the show is Canadian because it shows how top quality shows can me in Canada. Sanctuary is one of the few Canadian shows I actually like, I watch more American shows.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
            I just read this on twitter:

Can anyone confirm? If its true its really bad for Sanctuary.
            What is happening is they are phasing out the harmonised tax and it does have some ramifications but it will depend on the financial setup of the individual productions as to what kind of effect it will have. I can't see BC waving goodbye to their film industry so there may be other tax incentives brought in. If not, I hear Toronto is offering good tax breaks now, so there are other Canadian options available.
            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              What is happening is they are phasing out the harmonised tax and it does have some ramifications but it will depend on the financial setup of the individual productions as to what kind of effect it will have. I can't see BC waving goodbye to their film industry so there may be other tax incentives brought in. If not, I hear Toronto is offering good tax breaks now, so there are other Canadian options available.
              Thanks.

Comment

However, if the show did move to California, maybe then they could shoot something at San Simeon-- We could finally see the POOL!!

That would (possibly) be well worth the move. Eh, maybe not really. But still, I'd love to see them film something at San Simeon.

Comment

Working...
                X