• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Sanctuary
    - 1.479 million viewers
    - 0.9/2 HH
    - 0.4/1 A18-49
    Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    @TVbytheNumbers Friday Cable Ratings: NBA Rules the Cable Night, Sanctuary, Smackdown Steady & More http://bit.ly/9JrbIr

YES!!

i was sooo hoping it would up-tick, after the baseball thingie of last week!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      YES!!

Haha, it seems Brian's and my theory was indeed correct regarding the ratings decrease because of the baseball games last week.
      Last edited by Rocky89; 01 November 2010, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Haha, it seems Brains and my theory was indeed correct regarding the ratings decrease because of the baseball games last week.
        i think brian will love being called 'brain' instead!

(i make the same spelling mistake with one of my nephews )
        Last edited by majorsal; 01 November 2010, 02:24 PM. Reason: i made a spelling mistake, while talking about making spelling mistakes :S :p
        sally

sigpic

Comment

i think brian will love being called 'brain' instead!

(my make the same spelling mistake with one of my nephews )
          LOL, it's all good. I am going to PM you guys something. So look out!
          sigpic

Comment

YES!!

Lets not exgerate. 10,000 is not that much of an uptick. Its more of the change you see from episode to episode. Seems like to me the baseball effect was highly insignificant
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Lets not exgerate. 10,000 is not that much of an uptick. Its more of the change you see from episode to episode. Seems like to me the baseball effect was highly insignificant
              Um dude, it was a 100,000. That is a decent uptick, imo.
              sigpic

Comment

it went UP, jel, that means something. i'm very happy it went up.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary
                  - 1.479 million viewers
                  - 0.9/2 HH
                  - 0.4/1 A18-49
                  I said 1.4 million. So, more is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Whilst any going up is good, in reality 100,000 is negligible. So negligible it doesn't change the rating. Unfortunately since the ratings threads have moved more to looking at the viewer numbers than the rating, they have lost perspective about the significance of the actual movements.

I'm very happy the viewer numbers went up and I hope that continues.
                    -

Comment

Phew, thats what I thought. 99,000. I thought I was going mad for a minute! Do you think Sanctuary could add viewers over the course of the season, or if it doesn't, holding these numbers as an average, is it pretty safe?

Comment

Whilst any going up is good, in reality 100,000 is negligible. So negligible it doesn't change the rating. Unfortunately since the ratings threads have moved more to looking at the viewer numbers than the rating, they have lost perspective about the significance of the actual movements.

yes... i wonder why that happened?

suffice it to say, i am happy *something* went up!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

yes... i wonder why that happened?
                          I'm sure you don't really want me to answer that

suffice it to say, i am happy *something* went up!
                          As am I
                          -

Comment

It's better this way, imo to see the perspective change to viewers since the Viewers per households can change from week to week. 100,000 viewers certainly is not a huge uptick, but it is in the upward direction, which is always a good start for an upward trend. 100 here 50 there all of a sudden they are closer to 1.8 Million viewers before you know it.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's better this way, imo to see the perspective change to viewers since the Viewers per households can change from week to week. 100,000 viewers certainly is not a huge uptick, but it is in the upward direction, which is always a good start for an upward trend. 100 here 50 there all of a sudden they are closer to 1.8 Million viewers before you know it.
                              The point I wa trying to makes (which was hindered by my typo) is that the baseball effect on Sanctuary was very small.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

The point I wa trying to makes (which was hindered by my typo) is that the baseball effect on Sanctuary was very small.
                                it might have been small, jel, but the ratings went in the good direction.

thanks, brian.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X