The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Good luck to you Kat Can't wait to see with what you will come up ...
    thanks tina i cant wait to see what i come up with either
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
      thanks tina i cant wait to see what i come up with either
      I'm downloading pics right now ... so I can't wait to see my result
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! So here's my stuff. I actually made these four days ago, I was so excited for this challenge

First, icons:

Damian does a great impersonation of this guy in the podcasts

Next, banners:

And finally, wallpapers:

As you can probably tell, I love Damian's car

Enjoy! Can't wait to see what everyone else makes
        sigpic
        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Teal'c PI - Awesome work! Love the icon and wallie with the car. Great idea!

I haven't done any work for the challenge for now... But... *points towards artwork thread* http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12196592
          There are two posts for you to look at. ;PP
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Teal'c PI - Awesome work! Love the icon and wallie with the car. Great idea!

I haven't done any work for the challenge for now... But... *points towards artwork thread* http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12196592
            Thanks

*clicks* Ooh, wonderful job! So many different versions!
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
              Thanks

*clicks* Ooh, wonderful job! So many different versions!
              Hehe! Thank you.
              And yes I know. That's because I couldn't decide on which one I liked the most. I have a couple more I didn't post - I manage to make come decisions today, but when I was doing it... I couldn't. ;P

It was so much fun to do that many arts in so little days though. <3
              Haha!
              sigpic

Comment

Hehe! Thank you.
                And yes I know. That's because I couldn't decide on which one I liked the most. I have a couple more I didn't post - I manage to make come decisions today, but when I was doing it... I couldn't. ;P

It was so much fun to do that many arts in so little days though. <3
                Haha!
                When you're inspired...
                sigpic
                ~the guitarists~

Comment

When you're inspired...
                  When you have no internet...

I tend to lose spend a lot of time here when I have it... Guess I had to find other things to do this weekend.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, here I am with my arties. I hope you will like them. Maybe I will make more and I will upload them into this post
                    The first doesn't belong to the challenge. But I wanted to share it.
                    Spoiler:

Oh, how could I forget.
                    Tealc. I love your artwork. And as I can see, we had the same idea about the car It is nice and cool
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*claps hands vividly*

AWESOME JOB SAMMIE!
                      Guess Teal'c PI wasn't the only one to like Damian's car...
                      sigpic

Comment

When I saw Amanda riding Damian's car, I was like :
                        "OMG, super cool. Bond style. I like it! Amanda GO, GO!"
                        Hehe.

Thanks LadyG
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

When you have no internet...

I tend to lose spend a lot of time here when I have it... Guess I had to find other things to do this weekend.

I hear ya

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Ok, here I am with my arties. I hope you will like them. Maybe I will make more and I will upload them into this post
                          http://nd04.jxs.cz/548/411/a4a885b198_72133997_u.jpg http://nd04.jxs.cz/552/074/c1e59d27e8_72134000_u.jpg http://nd04.jxs.cz/751/001/9974da4f12_72134008_u.jpg

http://nd04.jxs.cz/839/949/dbc8d9919e_72127361_u.jpg

Oh, how could I forget.
                          Tealc. I love your artwork. And as I can see, we had the same idea about the car It is nice and cool
                          First of all, I love your non-challenge icon! The other three are just as awesome - something about the colors is just wonderful And the banner is great. You picked perfect pictures for the subject. All in all, super job!!

And yes, Damian's car is definitely cool
                          sigpic
                          ~the guitarists~

Comment

Hi everyone! So here's my stuff. I actually made these four days ago, I was so excited for this challenge

Enjoy! Can't wait to see what everyone else makes
                            awesome work tealc_pi! my faves are the two banners and i like what you have done with damians car in the last wallie

great work ladyj!! you sure were inspired

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            well done as always sammie! they are great, including the non-challenge one! i like the way you've done your first avi and huggy bear hehe...

ok, my turn... just finished making mine, so here goes:

clicky:

"...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Nice work Katrina I love the last banner, with Ashley and Helen on it.
                              And of course NubbinDamian

Comment

thanks jess! glad you like them
                                Last edited by katjoy; 27 December 2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X