The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People, I am back. I so missed you ..
    My internet is working now and I am so happy to be back. I hope I will post my art as soon as possible
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Oh well she's back, so forget what I said.

*hugs Sammie*

Hope to see your art soon!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

welcome back sammie! looking forward to seeing your art
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Ben, your poster is AMAZING ! And really funny. I love it
          Lady, thanks .. *hugs LadyG*
          Kat, thanks for welcoming me. I hope I will make something good. At least something as good as yours

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            Ben, your poster is AMAZING ! And really funny. I love it
            Lady, thanks .. *hugs LadyG*
            Kat, thanks for welcoming me. I hope I will make something good. At least something as good as yours
            any time and thank you soooo much sammie! your work is so great, so that means alot for you to say that
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Hi y'all. I know I don't really come here, but I need some help. Does anyone here have any experience with removing text from pics? I'm making a big Amanda Tapping vid, and I would like some text removed from 2 pics.

If someone can help, can you let me know? Thanks.

Comment

When does the next Challenge start?
                sigpic

Comment

^ and is it revelations 1 & 2 or just 1 ??? and can we have til monday or tuesday to post just in case ???

Comment

My friends, I am so sorry, I know I got the idea for this challenge, but I didn't have time to play in Photoshop and ideas were hidden somewhere far far away from me. I want to apologise. I hope you will forgive me
                    The next challenge will be Revelations I, II .. both episodes at the same time, it will be the same like the first episodes of season 1, Sanctuary For All I, II. We can start this challenge this weekend. For example tomorrow ..
                    If you have any ideas .. feel free to share them with us
                    (Maybe I will try to make something for the last challenge - for Advertisement, I don't know if I make it. I have a little idea .. so we will see. )

Comment

Well, you know, we could just do like this week never happened.

Technically, we're due for an episode challenge anyway. But you know, we never really discussed it. If it doesn't bother anyone, I could make the challenge post for Revelations sometime tomorrow (or if someone else wants to do it?) and we post our art next weekend. Meaning, on the 12th. How does that sound?

Then Sammie, you can do the 'funny' challenge later.

*hugs everyone for business*
                      sigpic

Comment

thats ok sammie, we understand

good idea ladyj

Comment

Ou man what did I miss in here ?
                          *confused* xD
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Well, you know, we could just do like this week never happened.

Technically, we're due for an episode challenge anyway. But you know, we never really discussed it. If it doesn't bother anyone, I could make the challenge post for Revelations sometime tomorrow (or if someone else wants to do it?) and we post our art next weekend. Meaning, on the 12th. How does that sound?

Then Sammie, you can do the 'funny' challenge later.

*hugs everyone for business*
                            I agree with you. Do you know what? You are full of awesome ideas. Great.

Comment

^ It happens.

Tina - Nothing happened. *whistles* Just forget the last week and pretend that we just posted the advertisements challenge.

I'll post Revelations part I and II challenge post later tonight. But arts will be due on December 12th. You've been warned - in case something happens and I can't post it today.
                              sigpic

Comment

^ consider me warned

Comment

Working...
                                X