The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
    I'm afraid that this may be the best I can do.

http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayima...460&fullsize=1
    oh thanks a lot! this will do it

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28116[/ATTACH]

okay this probably isn't the best one but please give me feedback thanks guys IFLY
      I told its great idea LOL ... niiiiiiiiice
      Love this pic
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
        LOL Yes ... I think somehow Amanda knew about our Halloween challenge hehe
        and same here Kat ... Here in Slovakia we don't celebrate Halloween (except for few guys)
        there are people in oz who do stuff on halloween... i make sure all the lights are turned off at the front of the house so people think we arent home

okay this probably isn't the best one but please give me feedback thanks guys IFLY
        well done andy
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
          there are people in oz who do stuff on halloween... i make sure all the lights are turned off at the front of the house so people think we arent home
          LOL Good idea ... You are so Evil Kat
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            LOL Good idea ... You are so Evil Kat
            why thank you mwahahaha!
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

thanks for the feedback guys I REALLY REALLY beyond really appreciate it
              Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Andy, your last picture is great. I really like the background. Keep them comming.
                And Kat, I like your kind of humor
                I hope I will make something for this Halloween challenge today. I am looking forward to make something.
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

^ haha, thanks sammie

as to the challenges, im going to make something tomorrow!

Comment

Wow! Awsome work rockstarsister how did you do the backgroud? i love it!

I've made one banner so far
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

me haz 2 wallies and 2 banners. not sure if I'm making anything else at least I have something

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        me haz 2 wallies and 2 banners. not sure if I'm making anything else at least I have something
                        Great status, I think I am going to make something now. Wish me luck I have some ideas but I don't know if it works

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Great status, I think I am going to make something now. Wish me luck I have some ideas but I don't know if it works
                          good luck then! *fingers crossed*
                          can't wait till Sunday to see everyone's work! even though mine is not that great

Comment

Ok, I think that I will post my art now. I am sure I won't make anything more. I really enjoyed making these banner for Halloween challenge. I hope you like them a little at least
                            It was supposed to be a dark art So I did my best hehe.

Comment

Sammie they are awesome <3

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                Ok, I think that I will post my art now. I am sure I won't make anything more. I really enjoyed making these banner for Halloween challenge. I hope you like them a little at least
                                It was supposed to be a dark art So I did my best hehe.
                                great work sammie! i particularly adore the red moon on the tesla one, awesome affect! and yay for the big guy, hes great

Comment

Working...
                                X