No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockstarsister - Don't forget to remove the [IMG] tags when quoting a post with pictures.

Tina - Read below. ;P

Now, since Sammie has given me the lead for this challenge, I feel like taking it. Blame her if you're not happy. (Also, if I do not post this morning, I don't know when I'll have the time. ;P)

Two notes before starting:
    1- I inspired myself with her previous challenge posts, so anything recognizable is hers. ;D
    2- Got back a couple of pages and counted what number we where at for challenges. 'Cause they had numbers in the first weeks, than we sort of lost count. So I can now congratulate us all for making it to 15 challenges.

And here is the 16th.

Sanctuary Art Challenge #16

A SANCTUARIAN HALLOWEEN

It’s Halloween in the Sanctuary and one just has to wonder what our favourite characters are doing on that night.

Show us whatever you’d like! Let your muses work for you people.
    Not too many restraints just because I don’t feel like putting them, and this is my challenge, is it not?

Bring the Halloween feeling in the Sanctuary. That’s all you need to do.

Dropping some hints:
    - Feel free to use pics from other shows, movies or anything else, but keep Sanctuary in. This is a Sanctuary Challenge after all;
    - Include pumpkins;
    - What do you do when it’s Halloween and you’re an abnormal? Do you dress up as another one? ;P

Sizes:
    Banners: As you wish! (max 700 x 200)
    Wallpapers: It’s up to you too. (in accordance to the rules GW forum)

And if you use caps from Season 3, please spoiler your arts, even if you don’t think the cap is revealing anything.

And VIDDERS are welcomed too for all I care. If there are some lurking and not posting ‘cause they can’t do artwork and you can put something together in a week, please do! ;DD

Post you arts until Sunday October 31st. You may post as many as you like but keep them in one post.

And, most of all, enjoy! This is for fun, no one will win.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

LadyG very interesting idea for a challenge! I might be in for this one cuz I already have an idea for a banner

Comment

For Em
        Spoiler:
        The first thing, Em, I am so sorry to hear that. I know how you feel and I just want you to know, that I am here, if you need something. I would like to help you ..

The second thing, LadyG, OMG, do you want to do all of the next challenges. Your ideas are more awesome then mine, your english is readable and you are just funnier and greater .. wow. I can't help myself, I am going to enjoy this challenge. WoW. AWESOME Idea ! Thanks so much. And I don't mind it, I am just happy and hyper.
        Ok, bring it on, kids

Btw, I love the banner.

Spoiler:
        I wanted to write : Bring it on, kiddies, but I don't know if USA or Canada people use this word for small children )
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Awwww. Thank you. *blushes*

So, let's discuss.
          What are you all doing for Halloween? (Not necessarily on the 31st. ;PP)

EDIT: And what do you think the people at the Sanctuary are actually doing? :O
          Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 25 October 2010, 07:18 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Tapping Tuesday I think now you have answer for your question LadyJ

Q) @sez101 does the sanctuary celebrate Halloween if so how? And what costumes would they wear???
            A) We dress up as eachother!! Heehee
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sammie. *Hug*

Helen dresses up as bigfoot! lol!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I saw it Sammie! Thanks! ;D

Em - LOLLL! That'd be funny!
                sigpic

Comment

that was great timing on the tapping tuesday question, lol!

and i cant answer the other question, because i dont do anything for halloween...
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                    that was great timing on the tapping tuesday question, lol!

and i cant answer the other question, because i dont do anything for halloween...
                    LOL Yes ... I think somehow Amanda knew about our Halloween challenge hehe
                    and same here Kat ... Here in Slovakia we don't celebrate Halloween (except for few guys)
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

guys I need your help
                      I've been looking for a picture of the Sanctuary and I can't seem to find any. I need it for my art for this week's challenge so if any of you has it could you be so kind to share it with me?
                      thanks in advance

also, we don't celebrate Halloween in Romania either but some crazy ideas have been playing with my mind and I have to make something for this challenge

Comment

LadyGalaxyJ -got it, and please call me Andy
                        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          guys I need your help
                          I've been looking for a picture of the Sanctuary and I can't seem to find any. I need it for my art for this week's challenge so if any of you has it could you be so kind to share it with me?
                          thanks in advance
                          In order to help you out, I need to know what type of picture you are looking for. Do you want an arial view, at night, during the day, through the front gate... That will narrow down the choices
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Halloween.jpg

okay this probably isn't the best one but please give me feedback thanks guys IFLY
                            Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                              In order to help you out, I need to know what type of picture you are looking for. Do you want an arial view, at night, during the day, through the front gate... That will narrow down the choices
                              a view through the front gate at night would be great

Comment

I'm afraid that this may be the best I can do.

http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayima...460&fullsize=1
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X