The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    i dont think we are trying to keep up with the new episodes, just come up with a new challenge each week... s1 and 2 alone will keep us occupied for ages, not to mention anything we have inbetween... if we go through them too quickly we'll run out of things to do and no more challenges
    My speech, Kat. We just want to enjoy Sanctuary even if we aren't going to keep up with new season of Sanctuary. We have a lot of episodes to go
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      My speech, Kat. We just want to enjoy Sanctuary even if we aren't going to keep up with new season of Sanctuary. We have a lot of episodes to go
      hehe, great minds think alike and totally! this is a great way to enjoy sanctuary and revisit the episodes
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Been crazy busy with school this week and I'll be away all weekend, so I won't have time to do any new nubbins stuff. But I was determined to at least give you something nubbin related, so I dug around in my archive and found this. I year back I made a comic book version out of the episode Nubbins. So if you're into comic books it might just be the thing for you

Nubbin comic

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
          Been crazy busy with school this week and I'll be away all weekend, so I won't have time to do any new nubbins stuff. But I was determined to at least give you something nubbin related, so I dug around in my archive and found this. I year back I made a comic book version out of the episode Nubbins. So if you're into comic books it might just be the thing for you

Nubbin comic
          Comics!! I remember when you did this - it's very, very good.
          *runs off to read again*
          -

Comment

Nubbin comic
            Oh this is awesome Great job I love that ♥ ♥ ♥
            I'm going to read it again
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Nubbin comic
              It was from you ? I really loved this comic when I saw it at the first time. You did an awesome job. I hope you will make something new for Sanctuary in comic style

Comment

Nubbin comic
                WOW! that was fantastic! so creative and well set out! you really captured the episode perfectly
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Nubbin comic
                  Wow. Epicsauce!

Damn GW ate my subscription!

Due to Halo: Reach coming out, I will only be submitting one or two small pieces this challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                    Wow. Epicsauce!

Damn GW ate my subscription!

Due to Halo: Reach coming out, I will only be submitting one or two small pieces this challenge.
                    naughty GW *go sit in the corner*

all halo's fault aye

Comment

So .. It is Saturday in my country and I am just curious if you have already made something for Nubbins Challenge

Comment

So .. It is Saturday in my country and I am just curious if you have already made something for Nubbins Challenge
                        You would be surprised but it's Saturday in my country too
                        I have made 3 icons and 3 banners so far
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          You would be surprised but it's Saturday in my country too
                          I have made 3 icons and 3 banners so far
                          Yes? Are you sure ? I think that there is a little time difference between us LOL.
                          Wow. You are good. I had to re-instal my Windows and I don't have Photoshop anymore. I can't instal it. I don't know if I am able to submit something this weekend. I hope I will figure it out

Comment

I'm gonna skip this challenge
                            besides the fact that I'm mega-busy with school and I have to study for two test papers I'll have on Monday, I think I need a short break to retrieve my Sanctuary mojo XD
                            but I am looking forward for your Nubbins entries

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              I'm gonna skip this challenge
                              besides the fact that I'm mega-busy with school and I have to study for two test papers I'll have on Monday, I think I need a short break to retrieve my Sanctuary mojo XD
                              but I am looking forward for your Nubbins entries
                              I am super busy too. I will take one test on Thursday and I have to learn physics for Monday. But I want to submit something. I didn't make anything for one week .. Gr .. I miss Photoshop ..

Comment

Yes? Are you sure ? I think that there is a little time difference between us LOL.
                                Wow. You are good. I had to re-instal my Windows and I don't have Photoshop anymore. I can't instal it. I don't know if I am able to submit something this weekend. I hope I will figure it out
                                ugh reinstalling Windows is such a pain in the @$$! the last time I did that I lost quite a few stuffs.
                                why can't you install PS? is not working?
                                I'm almost dead without my PS XD

Comment

Working...
                                X