• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I love your Art Ben Awsome work!!(hugs)
    Thanks Elaine!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Love all the arts!! They are awesome!!
    Everyone did a really good job this time round!

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    hahaha fairyguy is so funny XDD
    the wallpapers are EPIC!!! I can't decide which one I like most XD
    you did a great job!

everyone did a great job! and it makes me feel glad seeing how many talented people joined this thread well done everyone!
    Hehe Yep! He needs to be in it more!

Aww thanks Criss! *blushes* Look at what you did.

Indeed, the more the merrier!

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Love all the arts!! They are awesome!!
      thanks ares!

WOW Kat!!!! they are amazing! you improved a lot!
      awwies, thanks heaps criss! im glad you liked them

everyone did a great job! and it makes me feel glad seeing how many talented people joined this thread well done everyone!
      there sure is a lot of talent in this thread
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I love these challenges there so awsome and so much fun!!

And everyones work is Amazing i love it!!
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
          Hehe Yep! He needs to be in it more!

Aww thanks Criss! *blushes* Look at what you did.

Indeed, the more the merrier!
          Originally posted by katjoy View Post
          awwies, thanks heaps criss! im glad you liked them

there sure is a lot of talent in this thread
          you're both very welcome
          I could stare at your artwork all day

sooo what's the next challenge?

Comment

you're both very welcome
            I could stare at your artwork all day

sooo what's the next challenge?
            awwwies, you're too sweet criss

will have to wait for sammie to confirm, but i believe the next challenge will be an ep one and we are up to nubbins
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

awwwies, you're too sweet criss
              Kat you're ruining my reputation. I'm evil not sweet XD
              but I meant what I said

will have to wait for sammie to confirm, but i believe the next challenge will be an ep one and we are up to nubbins
              Nubbins already? *squee*

Comment

Kat you're ruining my reputation. I'm evil not sweet XD
                but I meant what I said
                opps, sorry, that will be our little secret

Nubbins already? *squee*
                hehe, yup... i knew it was coming up so didnt use nubbins for the abbys challenge

Comment

Awesome wallies 2Shy Love the Tesla one
                  Kat ? I don't know what to say, you did great job. They are gorgeous
                  Your wallies are awesome and that icons and banner ♥

I knew that I will love your arts Ben You are really good and your arts too
                  That Kali wall is awesome ... I think I'm in mood to watch Kali now

You guys did awesome job
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                    Kat ? I don't know what to say, you did great job. They are gorgeous
                    Your wallies are awesome and that icons and banner ♥

You guys did awesome job
                    awwies, thanks heaps tina! glad you liked them had to play around a bit with the wallies to get to those finished products!

Comment

I knew that I will love your arts Ben You are really good and your arts too
                      That Kali wall is awesome ... I think I'm in mood to watch Kali now

You guys did awesome job
                      Aww thanks Tina! The Kali wall was the one I went out there and did a lot of experimentation.
                      Such a great ep. I can't wait till Kali 3.

Comment

Good job Elaine How do you do that ? I mean how do you know what to write on your arts ?
                        I always have problem with text ... No idea what to write on my arts hehe

Great work Sammie
                        I know you are busy and ill but your arts are great ...
                        Love the banner ♥
                        I just go by the feel of it and i also watch an eps depending on the theme of the challenege i hope this helps Tina
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Ok, I am not so talented with this one, I was without a computer for a while so I didn't have time to work on anything really.

Icon:

Banner:

Wallpaper:

sigpic

Comment

awwies, thanks heaps tina! glad you liked them had to play around a bit with the wallies to get to those finished products!
                            I told ya that wallies it's harder You have fill more space but you did it great

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                            Aww thanks Tina! The Kali wall was the one I went out there and did a lot of experimentation.
                            Such a great ep. I can't wait till Kali 3.
                            Oh yes can't wait to see Kali 3 If I will have time today I will watch Kali 1,2 Becasue I'm really in mood right now

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            I just go by the feel of it and i also watch an eps depending on the theme of the challenege i hope this helps Tina
                            Oki doki I will try that in next challenge
                            I need to feel that ep
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

Awesome to wake up to so many pretties!
                              I'll be commenting individual on each and everyones work throughout the day.

So nubbins are next, huh? You know I was *this* close to making a nubbin wallie this time, lol!

Oh, and glad you guys liked my wallies

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                                Ok, I am not so talented with this one, I was without a computer for a while so I didn't have time to work on anything really.

Icon:
                                http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ke-d2yju52.jpg

Banner:
                                http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ke-d2yju75.jpg

Wallpaper:
                                http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ke-d2yju20.jpg
                                good job emengee! trouble indeed! the morigan were great! and hello beasty, too funny!

I told ya that wallies it's harder You have fill more space but you did it great
                                yeah, the more wallies i do the better i will get the hang of the extra space though and thanks again

Oh yes can't wait to see Kali 3 If I will have time today I will watch Kali 1,2 Becasue I'm really in mood right now
                                bring on kali 3!!!

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                                Awesome to wake up to so many pretties!
                                I'll be commenting individual on each and everyones work throughout the day.

So nubbins are next, huh? You know I was *this* close to making a nubbin wallie this time, lol!

Oh, and glad you guys liked my wallies
                                yep, lots of pretties indeed!

sub consciously you knew nubbins was next right

Comment

Working...
                                X