No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. AWESOME art, Criss, CC, Tina, Sammie and Elaine! All great! (sorry if I've missed someone. Hehe)

I feel a little ashamed at my few bits of art after seeing everyone's awesome stuff. Mine will be up soon, I've got one more thing to make. I'm only submitting 3 things this week, gonna work my way up to more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
      Wow. AWESOME art, Criss, CC, Tina, Sammie and Elaine! All great! (sorry if I've missed someone. Hehe)

I feel a little ashamed at my few bits of art after seeing everyone's awesome stuff. Mine will be up soon, I've got one more thing to make. I'm only submitting 3 things this week, gonna work my way up to more.
      You are right . . . everyone has done a GREAT job! And Thanks! Don't be ashamed!! We love ALL artwork.
      sigpic
      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

awesome job everyone! so many great pieces, love the techniques used

i will be posting mine shortly...
        Last edited by katjoy; 28 August 2010, 08:03 PM.
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Ok, this is my first time posting for a challenge. These are all ones that I made previously, but I hope to make fresh ones for the next challenge.

Icons:

Banners:

Wallpapers:

sigpic

Comment

Awsome work everyone!! i so cant wait to see yours Kat and Ben there gonna rock!!
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Here is my few.

EDIT: Added a wallie I quickly threw together.
              EDIT2: Edited the wallie a tad.
              Last edited by Kidwizz; 28 August 2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

well done emengee

they turned out well ben!

okie dokie, my turn... mine are all friendship arts...

"...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Nice Emengee. That first Icon made me laugh.

Nice ones Kat! Headslapping FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                    Nice Emengee. That first Icon made me laugh.

Nice ones Kat! Headslapping FTW.
                    thanks and yep headslapping rocks!

Comment

Emengee,Kidwizz,katjoy ... You guys seriously rock !!!
                      Can't say what I like more ... you all did great job
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                        Emengee,Kidwizz,katjoy ... You guys seriously rock !!!
                        Can't say what I like more ... you all did great job
                        awwies, thanks tina! glad you liked them

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                          awwies, thanks tina! glad you liked them
                          You made awesome progress You are better and better by every challenge
                          sigpic

Comment

You made awesome progress You are better and better by every challenge
                            thanks heaps, that means alot! im glad my mucking around and practise is helping

i actually have the first helen and will banner on my desktop atm, hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                              thanks heaps, that means alot! im glad my mucking around and practise is helping

i actually have the first helen and will banner on my desktop atm, hehe...
                              I mean it and yes you know practise makes perfect
                              sigpic

Comment

I mean it and yes you know practise makes perfect
                                i know you do and yes it does!

Comment

Working...
                                X