Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ OT for Em:
    Spoiler:
    No, I don't sweetie. I'm sorry! That sig was made by Oma.
    Maybe you could try and ask either the Sam/Jack Thread or the S/J Art Thread? You'd have more luck with those.

On-Topic...
    Err... I don't have anything.
    But I look forward to your arts people!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Exactly I love the story between Gregory and Helen and those flashbacks were awesome
      totally awesome!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      I have to agree with all of you. The scenes between Helen and Gregory are excellent and the flashbacks... well, they're flashbacks! And we love those. <3
      gots to love the flashbacks

But I also like it because it's part of the story arc for season 1: The Cabal. Which started back in Fata Morgana! (And we all know how that ends... )
      i liked the further set up of the cabal story line as well... and yep we all know how that ended

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
      I do have to say that the relationship between Gregory and Helen is awesome and I hope we get more of it in season 3

Off topic:

Jakie, would you happen to have the original sam/jack wedding picture? or anyone else for that matter? I'm actually looking for ALL of the pictures of the two of them getting married from both POV and 200 so if you have them you would be my hero!
      em if you are still looking for the wedding pix let me know... i have them all (i think)...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Katjoy! You would be my savior!

Please send them to my email [email protected]

THANKYOUSOMUCH!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          Katjoy! You would be my savior!

Please send them to my email [email protected]

THANKYOUSOMUCH!
          not a problem, they are sent... and call me kat
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Thank you SOOOOOO much kat! I<3 them!
            sigpic

Comment

^ youre welcome em

Comment

Tina, my lil sis, thanks so much for posting a new challenge. I am so proud of you, you did a great job with the banner and you make a great couple ( team work ) with Kat. Great, great.
                Ok, now .. I am so sorry that I am not here as often as before, I have a lot of work to do and I am busy with my school things. I hate school. But you can be sure, that I am going to submit my art for this episode, because I like the main idea. Cabal people were baaaad, Will's muscles were awesome, he looked like a bag of potatoes.
                And Helen's flashbacks about her father and about the time in history .. awh .. I love them ..
                I hope we will get more of these moments in season 3.

I hope you all are ok, have a great day.
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Tina, my lil sis, thanks so much for posting a new challenge. I am so proud of you, you did a great job with the banner and you make a great couple ( team work ) with Kat. Great, great.
                  Ok, now .. I am so sorry that I am not here as often as before, I have a lot of work to do and I am busy with my school things. I hate school. But you can be sure, that I am going to submit my art for this episode, because I like the main idea. Cabal people were baaaad, Will's muscles were awesome, he looked like a bag of potatoes.
                  And Helen's flashbacks about her father and about the time in history .. awh .. I love them ..
                  I hope we will get more of these moments in season 3.

I would do anything for you sweetie hehe ... but I'm not sure about that banner ... I don't like it
                  btw we are such great couple with Kat LOL Yeah ....
                  and can't wait to see your arts sweetie ...
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs Sammie for being busy*

And LOLL. Tina & Kat - good luck on your new long distance relationship.

I can't wait to see your arts people.
                    I want to rewatch the episode, but I don't have my DVDs. I lent them to a friend of mine because she wanted to try Sanctuary. I want them baaaaack. T_T
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

<snip>

thanks sammie

and im good thanks... good luck with your school work!

I would do anything for you sweetie hehe ... but I'm not sure about that banner ... I don't like it
                      btw we are such great couple with Kat LOL Yeah ....
                      and can't wait to see your arts sweetie ...
                      hehe, we do make a good team

oh haha

Comment

So how is it going with your arts for this challenge, guys ?
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Sammie for being busy*

I can't wait to see your arts people.
                          I want to rewatch the episode, but I don't have my DVDs. I lent them to a friend of mine because she wanted to try Sanctuary. I want them baaaaack. T_T
                          Thanks LadyG. And OMG, I will be jealous, Tina. Your only long distance relationship is with me LOL
                          And I am so looking forward to make arts, I need to relax and making artwork is the best way to relax I will make something tomorrow .. I hope.
                          And you?
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

So how is it going with your arts for this challenge, guys ?
                            i only have one wallie atm, but will be making more stuff tonight and tomorrow...

Comment

behind.jpg

it's not my best work (sorry if it didn't upload probably) hope you like it though
                              Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and apologize for not coming around anymore I'm just way to busy to make any fan art right now and really don't see a light at the end of the tunnel yet, but I do hope I can swing back now and again with at least something if/when things calm down.
                                Good luck to the rest of you with and may the creativity be with you

Comment

Working...
                                X