Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    So next challenge is here ... Let's talk

What was your first feeling or opinion about this episode?
    Is there something what you would do differently then crew from Sanctuary?
    Did you like the idea about The Folding Men ?
    The episode was really interesting. I thought Folding Men made cool abnormals. ;D Then, there's also this whole other dimension dealing with addiction and the influence of a group of people. Those kind of episode make you relate to things happening in RL. Those time, I remember why I like Sci-fi/Fantasy shows. ^^ They can bring up real world problems and change them a little so you don't quite realize what you just listened to until the end. I love it!

Oh and I wouldn't be a Folding Man, even if it didn't hurt. I don't know why exactly, I just wouldn't.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

My turn ? Yay
      Well, I like idea of this ep My imagination is fine but this was awesome
      and I have to say Sanctuary team did a great job
      Like I said the idea about Folding Men was awesome ... but like you said Kat I'd hate to be folding person ... well, maybe not if it wouldn't hurt that much
      Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      The episode was really interesting. I thought Folding Men made cool abnormals. ;D Then, there's also this whole other dimension dealing with addiction and the influence of a group of people. Those kind of episode make you relate to things happening in RL. Those time, I remember why I like Sci-fi/Fantasy shows. ^^ They can bring up real world problems and change them a little so you don't quite realize what you just listened to until the end. I love it!

Oh and I wouldn't be a Folding Man, even if it didn't hurt. I don't know why exactly, I just wouldn't.
      folding men were an interesting abnormal

and i like how the story deals with a social issue in a sanctuary unique story as well

i wouldnt want to be a folding person at all either...

CC love your helen sig btw!
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
        CC love your helen sig btw!
        Thanks! I just cropped my LJ header, so the quality is crappy quality, so I am gonna have to fix it.
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
          Thanks! I just cropped my LJ header, so the quality is crappy quality, so I am gonna have to fix it.
          WoW CC Your banner is awesome
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

youre welcome its really pretty, and the words look like they have been drawn on a foggy window...
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
              youre welcome its really pretty, and the words look like they have been drawn on a foggy window...
              True! I found these great fonts at Fonts for Peas. They are great!
              sigpic
              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

So guys how is it going with your arts for our Folding Man challenge ?
                sigpic

Comment

I am going to make something tonight. I hope. I would like to join you again after my hiatus
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    I am going to make something tonight. I hope. I would like to join you again after my hiatus
                    Glad to have you back ... Can't wait for your arts ...
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't made anything! my muse wasn't in its best shape so yeah... I hope I'll get something done though...

Sammie!!! can't wait to see your art again! <3

Comment

Criss, the same for you, I am looking forward to see you art too. Thanks

Comment

I'm looking forward to see everything btw what will be next challenge ?
                          sigpic

Comment

True! I found these great fonts at Fonts for Peas. They are great!
                            thanks for the link

not going atm... will make a start tonight mojo willing

YAY!

I'm looking forward to see everything btw what will be next challenge ?
                            i havent even started this challenge yet

Comment

The next challenge can be about Couples

Comment

The next challenge can be about Couples
                                Awsome!! Sam
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X