• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    You guys are all so talented!
    But I guess my favorites are *clears throath*
    Tina's first banner. Will certainly does look mad on it. O_O
    As everyone mentionned, Kat's Comic-Con one is just so funny. XD I loved it!
    And the spoilery art for season 3 is great Criss! I think my fav is the second icon. The "COOL" one. ;D

I shall say it again, you guys are talented! ^^
    Thanks for nice words
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      I already have idea for banner and icons ...
      lucky you
      I'm just waiting for my muse to "hit" me xD

As everyone mentionned, Kat's Comic-Con one is just so funny. XD I loved it!
      And the spoilery art for season 3 is great Criss! I think my fav is the second icon. The "COOL" one. ;D

awwhh thank you It's great to have your appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        lucky you
        I'm just waiting for my muse to "hit" me xD

Well, what can I say My muse already hit me ... but I have feeling that yours will hit you soon
        sigpic

Comment

As everyone mentionned, Kat's Comic-Con one is just so funny. XD I loved it! And the spoilery art for season 3 is great Criss! I think my fav is the second icon. The "COOL" one. ;D

thanks heaps ladyj! glad you liked it
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Challenge 4

FATA MORGANA

banner made by Samantha.Majka

Theme : 1x03 Fata Morgana
            Type : Avatars, Banners, Walls

You can submit three pictures per group ( 3 avatars, 3 banners, 3 walls ) if you want.
            You can submit your art into every group.

Size of Walls : 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x800
            Size of Avatars : mostly 100x100 or 200 x 200 or 120 x 120
            Size of Banners : it is up to you

Send your art here until next Sunday ( 8th August ) and please, keep your art in one post.
            Details Confirmed.

This challenge is only for fun, no one will win. Feel free to ask questions.
            Last edited by Martina Magnus; 01 August 2010, 12:21 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

How would Sammie said ...

So let's discuss about this episode.

What was your first feeling or opinion about this episode?
              Is there something what you would do differently then crew from Sanctuary?
              Did you like the idea about The Morrigan ?

Feel free to answer these question or just discuss about it.
              sigpic

Comment

love the banner to introduce the challenge!

first feelings - loved it this was my fave of the webisodes and it remains one of my fave eps of s1...

i thought the morrigan were interesting and i liked the process they went through discovering who they were and what that meant... i also liked the story of offering them assylm but the sisters choosing to go back to the cabal to ultimately protect the sanctuary...
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I have to say I love this episode too ...
                  and I totally love the scenes where Helen is fighting with the guards ...
                  as you said Kat I like the fact that the Morrigan chose got back to Cabal and protect Sanctuary ...
                  and again The fact that The Morrigan were in is interesting too ...
                  I love legends ... but by old legends The Morrigans were Celtic Goddess of War and Sovereignity
                  Still it's interesting
                  sigpic

Comment

^ I love legends too. That's why I loved this episode. And I thought the scenes where The Morrigan were trying to remember were interesting! ;D
                    But the Keepers are ugly! That scene with Magnus offering Will to stay while she examines the one they brought back is funny. Gives us a lot of insight on their future interactions. ;D
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Great work everyone! Sorry I didn't submit anything this week. Been kinda busy. I got PS CS4 today, so hopefully I will have something to submit next week. I am looking forward to rewatching episode 3.
                      sigpic
                      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                        Great work everyone! Sorry I didn't submit anything this week. Been kinda busy. I got PS CS4 today, so hopefully I will have something to submit next week. I am looking forward to rewatching episode 3.
                        DOn't worry Can't wait for your arts for Fata Morgana
                        sigpic

Comment

^ I love legends too. That's why I loved this episode. And I thought the scenes where The Morrigan were trying to remember were interesting! ;D
                          But the Keepers are ugly! That scene with Magnus offering Will to stay while she examines the one they brought back is funny. Gives us a lot of insight on their future interactions. ;D
                          that was classic! id be with will on that one though *bluck*

Comment

So how is it going with your arts guys ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              So how is it going with your arts guys ?
                              Haven't started yet. Just finished watching the episode. But will be working on them tonight and tomorrow.
                              sigpic
                              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                                Haven't started yet. Just finished watching the episode. But will be working on them tonight and tomorrow.
                                Glad to hear that mines are ready ... I will post them tommorow as soon as I will be back ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X