X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    haha I haven't forgotten this time xD
    I'll work on something for the challenge later

oh just a suggestion for the next wek challenge. it would be a little uncomfortable for some of us to make artwork about a certain character (not everybody might like him) so I wonder if it's not better for example to have as a theme just "a male character" and everyone can choose the character to make artwork about. It goes the same with female character and ships
    I think that it is a great idea. Helen's challenge which was the first one was only because of Helen's importance. Now we can do it the way you mentioned.
    Great idea, Criss.
    I didn't forget too I will make something later too.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      BUMP for this thread. I hope you know that it is Saturday today
      I already made some arts but I don't like them I will try something else later
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
        I already made some arts but I don't like them I will try something else later
        Hehe, as always. I have to teach you to like your own art

Comment

Hehe, as always. I have to teach you to like your own art
          Don't be so bad on me ... I really don't like it ... more than always ...
          If you want yes you can teach me how to like my own arts ... but I have to say it will be difficult
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

I think that it is a great idea. Helen's challenge which was the first one was only because of Helen's importance. Now we can do it the way you mentioned.
            Great idea, Criss.
            I didn't forget too I will make something later too.
            yes well Helen was Helen after all
            I'm glad you like my idea

Comment

i watched sanctuary from the webisodes and by s1 i loved amanda's hair long and dark (she looks great as a blonde or a brunette!) and the accent had grown on me...

amanda is a phenominal actress and i have never once thought sam while watching sanctuary nor helen while watching stargate... they are two completely seperate and unique characters while at the same time both being strong and brilliant characters...

i love the history and historical characters and mythological beings that make up and are interwined throughout the sanctuary world...

ClassicCouples great insight into helen and will

as for the big guy i thought he was awesome right from the webisodes!
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                Don't be so bad on me ... I really don't like it ... more than always ...
                If you want yes you can teach me how to like my own arts ... but I have to say it will be difficult
                It is a challenge for me

yes well Helen was Helen after all
                I'm glad you like my idea
                Yes, Helen was Helen
                You are welcome. I am glad.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                  i watched sanctuary from the webisodes and by s1 i loved amanda's hair long and dark (she looks great as a blonde or a brunette!) and the accent had grown on me...

amanda is a phenominal actress and i have never once thought sam while watching sanctuary nor helen while watching stargate... they are two completely seperate and unique characters while at the same time both being strong and brilliant characters...

i love the history and historical characters and mythological beings that make up and are interwined throughout the sanctuary world...

ClassicCouples great insight into helen and will

as for the big guy i thought he was awesome right from the webisodes!
                  Yes. I agree with you. I though that I wouldn't be able to separate Helen and Sam .. but I was wrong ..
                  They are completelly two different people.

Comment

Yes. I agree with you. I though that I wouldn't be able to separate Helen and Sam .. but I was wrong ..
                    except that both have big issues with lovers

Comment

given how amazing amanda was at seperating all the variations of sam like geeky sam, replicarter, other AU sams, etc i was never worried about being able to seperate sam and helen

except that both have big issues with lovers
                      lol, indeed!
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I am posting my art for challenge.

I hope you like them.
                        Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 24 July 2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

they're awesome Sammie
                          one little thing
                          Spoiler:
                          so we can use scenes from Sanctuary for All part 2 as well? cuz I see you used some in your banner

Comment

they're awesome Sammie
                            one little thing
                            Spoiler:
                            so we can use scenes from Sanctuary for All part 2 as well? cuz I see you used some in your banner
                            Hehe, I have Sanctuary part 1 and part 2 togehter in one episode I didn't notify it :-( Sorry .. if you mind it, I will make something else

Comment

Hehe, I have Sanctuary part 1 and part 2 togehter in one episode I didn't notify it :-( Sorry .. if you mind it, I will make something else
                              I don't mind it. it's okay. we'll go with both parts then

Comment

I don't mind it. it's okay. we'll go with both parts then
                                Oh, ok I am glad you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X