No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made two banners and I want to make some avatars too. I hope you will like it.
    And CC your layout is awesome. Great work.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hola amigos So I'm here to post my arts ... I've made 5 avis and 1 banner so far ... and I think this is the best I can do now, because I have to go learn now
      Oh before you will look at them ... ehm ... let me explain ... I know tht Instinct is dark episode but I'm so bad with dark arts so my arts are ... ehm ... well ... bright? and they don't look like they are from Instinct ... but I really really really hope you will like them

Don't blame me, blame my so happy and hyper mood for this arts
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

OMG, I love the colouring on the Ashley avatar. And the last two avatars with Helen .. they are awesome. Sweetie, you improved yourself so much Thanks for sharing. I will post my art as soon as possible
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          I made two banners and I want to make some avatars too. I hope you will like it.
          And CC your layout is awesome. Great work.
          Thanks!!

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          Hola amigos So I'm here to post my arts ... I've made 5 avis and 1 banner so far ... and I think this is the best I can do now, because I have to go learn now Don't blame me, blame my so happy and hyper mood for this arts
          I love these! Especially the Will one and the last Helen one!
          sigpic
          || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
            Hehe . . . Thanks! The picture is from "Sleepers". I changed the coloring and flipped it around. This is the original.
            http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z160/ClassicCouples/SANCTUARY%20Pictures/Season%202/th_2x10Sleepers11.jpg
            I hadn't recognise it AT ALL. I prefer your version! Haha! ;P

Hola amigos So I'm here to post my arts ... I've made 5 avis and 1 banner so far ... and I think this is the best I can do now, because I have to go learn now
            Oh before you will look at them ... ehm ... let me explain ... I know tht Instinct is dark episode but I'm so bad with dark arts so my arts are ... ehm ... well ... bright? and they don't look like they are from Instinct ... but I really really really hope you will like them

<lazy snip>
            Tina - Those are beautiful. The last two Helen icons are just adorable and I LOVE the banner. And you're right, they really don't look like they're from Instinct, but I'll believe you. ;P
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

So, here are my contributions to the Instinct challenge: one banner, one wallpaper, and one avatar. (Hope I didn't mess up on the rules )

sigpic
              ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                So, here are my contributions to the Instinct challenge: one banner, one wallpaper, and one avatar. (Hope I didn't mess up on the rules )
                Nicely done!! I LOVE them. The WP is my fave!!

I meant to put together some stuff, but I worked on my "Animus" review instead (read it at my LJ).
                sigpic
                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Teal'c PI - WOW. Beautiful arts! I love the banner and the WP. Great job!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nicely done!! I LOVE them. The WP is my fave!!

I meant to put together some stuff, but I worked on my "Animus" review instead (read it at my LJ).
                    Thanks! I love how the wallpaper turned out myself

Going to read your review now

EDIT

Great review! Not too many spoilers, which is good since I haven't seen the episode yet thanks to Syfy's new 30-day policy...
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                      [ATTACH]28346[/ATTACH]

okay not my best work but still kinda okay, let me know what ya think
                      well done andy

Thanks!! I got this photo recently and hadn't used it for anything, yet.
                      youre welcome

great work tina! the colourings and blending are awesome! my faves are the 3rd and 5th avi and the banner

great work teal'c_pi! my fave is the wallie, it turned out awesome

ok my turn... not as many from me this week as i got side tracked making a couple of things for shipsgiving

"...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                        great work teal'c_pi! my fave is the wallie, it turned out awesome
                        Thanks

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                        ok my turn... not as many from me this week as i got side tracked making a couple of things for shipsgiving

Nice! I really like the second icon
                        sigpic
                        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Kat - First, shipsgiving is not getting side tracked. ;P
                          Second, those are really great.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kat! Those are awesome!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Nice! I really like the second icon
                              youre welcome and thanks

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Kat - First, shipsgiving is not getting side tracked. ;P
                              Second, those are really great.
                              haha, touche did you see my banner and wallie?

and thanks ladyj!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              Kat! Those are awesome!!
                              thanks heaps ares!
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Here is my submission for the INSTINCT challenge

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X