No announcement yet.

John Druitt/ James Watson Friendship/ Discussion/ Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually i think that John would work hard to keep it from Helen just as he would keep it from James. Helen would have to have been around John a lot more than he would have James. but it would stand to reason that John would try and work hard to keep the darkness from both of them. Course in the early days the creature was just gaining a foot hold in his body, so there was still a remnant of the kind and gentle John. As time went on the creature grew stronger and stronger and destroyed what was left of the John James and Helen knew.
    sigpic

Comment

Made some Art for them
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        awh that's great

Comment

I found a new way to make art and i love it.... lol!! and besides there needed to be some John/James art pretties to stare at. i mean come on they were so awesome!!
          sigpic

Comment

I found a new way to make art and i love it.... lol!! and besides there needed to be some John/James art pretties to stare at. i mean come on they were so awesome!!
            haha that's true. there is not very much artwork about these two around here

Comment

My brain has like been conjuring fanfiction for these too... lmao!!!
              sigpic

Comment

And speaking of James and John fanfic..... I wrote this today at work! I ewas looking at pictures of them and this fanfic just formed!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6177293/1/Ive_Missed_You
                Last edited by AresLover452; 25 July 2010, 10:21 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

And speaking of James and John fanfic..... I wrote this today at work! I ewas looking at pictures of them and this fanfic just formed!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6177293/1/Ive_Missed_You
                  Wow!! Awsome fic Ares(hugs) awsome work
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

lmao!! thanks babe!!
                    sigpic

Comment

slashy thoughts!!

If I didn't ship Helen with John, then I would so ship John with James!..... ok well I already do that ... lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

slashy thoughts!!

If I didn't ship Helen with John, then I would so ship John with James!..... ok well I already do that ... lol!
                        Me to there is something more there between them
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

James's hurt over what John did was more than a hurt of a best friend... that was a lovers hurt...

just like Helen's pain.
                          sigpic

Comment

James's hurt over what John did was more than a hurt of a best friend... that was a lovers hurt...

just like Helen's pain.
                            I noticed that even with the way James said it, it was more than a freind hurting.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              The rain was pouring when James followed John. Watson knew that his best friend knew he was there, James was making no secret of it. But what was John's game? Did he even have one? Street after street James walked until he found that John had led them to White Chapel; the whore district. walking into the light James felt his heart rate speed up at the sight of John, the rain pouring down on his, his hair wet. James knew he shouldn't think of his best friend in the intimate way, but that didn't stop the images forming in his mind of John.

John had stopped intentionally just to lure Watson out. Lately he had been thinking of James in more than a best friend way. It wasn't unnerving, but it was unexpected. he loved Helen. She was everything a man would want. But then again Watson was everything a man could want too. James was smart, had a sharp whit, and was a genius. John would be crazy not to find the mans mind attractive. More than that john found James attractive. John stepped closer, holding out his hand, beckoning Watson to come to him. He had to purge this obsession or it was going to hound him.

James came out of the shadows, stepped into John's personal space. "You lured me out here Druitt...." James couldn't get the rest of his words out because John's lips came crashing down on his and John's hands tangled in his hair. The taste of John was intoxicating, spicy and sweet. The sweet had to be from Helen. That thought was quickly squashed when John pushed him up against the wall. it was James could do not to moan in pleasure.

John couldn't explain why he had lured Watson out. he had no words, but the actions spoke louder than the words. That much John knew. He had to show Watson what was on his mind, that he had been on John's mind for weeks. The kiss was just John's way of conveying that, the way he had to convey it. James beard scratched John's lips as he kissed him,but James's lips felt smooth and tasted like an old whiskey. Pulling back put his forehead to James and breathed out raggedly. "That... is why... I lured... you here." John confessed.

James smiled and placed a gentle kiss to John's lips. it was intimate and sweet, all the things he wanted to give to John but never dared to show him for fear of the reaction. But this reaction was not what James had expected. James liked the reaction. "Come back to my place and you can tell me more." Watson whispered.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                The rain was pouring when James followed John. Watson knew that his best friend knew he was there, James was making no secret of it. But what was John's game? Did he even have one? Street after street James walked until he found that John had led them to White Chapel; the whore district. walking into the light James felt his heart rate speed up at the sight of John, the rain pouring down on his, his hair wet. James knew he shouldn't think of his best friend in the intimate way, but that didn't stop the images forming in his mind of John.

John had stopped intentionally just to lure Watson out. Lately he had been thinking of James in more than a best friend way. It wasn't unnerving, but it was unexpected. he loved Helen. She was everything a man would want. But then again Watson was everything a man could want too. James was smart, had a sharp whit, and was a genius. John would be crazy not to find the mans mind attractive. More than that john found James attractive. John stepped closer, holding out his hand, beckoning Watson to come to him. He had to purge this obsession or it was going to hound him.

James came out of the shadows, stepped into John's personal space. "You lured me out here Druitt...." James couldn't get the rest of his words out because John's lips came crashing down on his and John's hands tangled in his hair. The taste of John was intoxicating, spicy and sweet. The sweet had to be from Helen. That thought was quickly squashed when John pushed him up against the wall. it was James could do not to moan in pleasure.

John couldn't explain why he had lured Watson out. he had no words, but the actions spoke louder than the words. That much John knew. He had to show Watson what was on his mind, that he had been on John's mind for weeks. The kiss was just John's way of conveying that, the way he had to convey it. James beard scratched John's lips as he kissed him,but James's lips felt smooth and tasted like an old whiskey. Pulling back put his forehead to James and breathed out raggedly. "That... is why... I lured... you here." John confessed.

James smiled and placed a gentle kiss to John's lips. it was intimate and sweet, all the things he wanted to give to John but never dared to show him for fear of the reaction. But this reaction was not what James had expected. James liked the reaction. "Come back to my place and you can tell me more." Watson whispered.
                                Wow!! More!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X