No announcement yet.

The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think about it, since the beginning they've had something. I mean really Henry, how gullible are you?? LOL. And then there was the whole her calling him for anything even when she was technically their 'prisoner' or whatnot.

They are so my favorite trio. <3

And then the whole awesomeness and chemistry and banter between them in Eulogy, and I don't care what anyone says, in the end, when she leaves the room, he is SO checking her out. ROFL.

The scene in Veritas between them is sweet, because she clearly cares enough about him to go looking for him and to try and make him feel better. Just like in Fragments, which is another of my favorite. They just WORK!!! *SIGH*

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
    Then Kate came in and for suuuure FATE just jumped out at me. I was really hoping that the fun banter between them would help people warm up to Kate. I also love the friendship between Kate/Big Guy. I think he would be a FATE shipper
    The Big Guy is SUCH a FATE shipper!! ROFL.
    sigpic
    "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post
      If you think about it, since the beginning they've had something. I mean really Henry, how gullible are you?? LOL. And then there was the whole her calling him for anything even when she was technically their 'prisoner' or whatnot.

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/a...Two/april4.png
      They are so my favorite trio. <3

And then the whole awesomeness and chemistry and banter between them in Eulogy, and I don't care what anyone says, in the end, when she leaves the room, he is SO checking her out. ROFL.

The scene in Veritas between them is sweet, because she clearly cares enough about him to go looking for him and to try and make him feel better. Just like in Fragments, which is another of my favorite. They just WORK!!! *SIGH*

The Big Guy is SUCH a FATE shipper!! ROFL.
      That is a touching scene! (the one with bigfoot all locked up) I wasn't a shipper when I first watched it since I didn't fall for them until Eulogy but between all the banter finally she has a reason to realize he has a soft side! if that makes any sense ^^;

and of COURSE he is SO checking her out!

Comment

yep and she also is cking him out as well
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/nebulan/miscThumbs/sanctuary/QuickTimePlayer-2009-10-24-04-47-01.jpg

HAHAHAH - this may be my fave pic of them yet! It completely captures their quirky snarky banterdom, hahahah. So funny.
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

and of COURSE he is SO checking her out!
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...4-04-47-56.jpg
              Originally posted by CKO View Post
              yep and she also is cking him out as well
              haha they totally check each other out secretly and sometimes not so secretly! haha XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/nebulan/miscThumbs/sanctuary/QuickTimePlayer-2009-10-24-04-47-01.jpg
              that is eppicc so typically them XD
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

ROFL. Love that Cap. xD

Also, I was browsing trough the screencaps, trying to see what I could find that was new and came upon this one. It made me LOL so much!! I'm pretty sure this wasn't in the script...xD

He is certainly NOT looking at her eyes.
                sigpic

Comment

Mmmm nope i'd say he's lookin someplace else.. or rather @ something else... ie her cleavage
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFL. Love that Cap. xD

Also, I was browsing trough the screencaps, trying to see what I could find that was new and came upon this one. It made me LOL so much!! I'm pretty sure this wasn't in the script...xD

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6...er20091024.jpg

haha awesome! yeah, I'm running out of caps... is it Fall yet??!

Comment

I thnik I have new fave pic of them xD
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

ROFL. Love that Cap. xD

Another good one ... LoL
                        sigpic

Comment

yes all the pixz we find of em are nice
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, maybe not exactly Kate & Henry, more like Agam and Ryan, but hey, it works!!!

The love I have for this picture, I can't even...*Iz dead*

Also, a friend of mine made some cool FATE wallpapers HERE for anyone interested. =D
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, maybe not exactly Kate & Henry, more like Agam and Ryan, but hey, it works!!!

The love I have for this picture, I can't even...*Iz dead*

Also, a friend of mine made some cool FATE wallpapers HERE for anyone interested. =D
                              Awesome pic Great walls ... and I totally love your banner Lili xD
                              sigpic

Comment

very nice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X