The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe ...
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Mmmm never know... we can always hope!
      sigpic

Comment

Hope dies last ... so
        sigpic

Comment

IDK if anyone here has twitter, I know Martina Magnus has it, but anyway, Agam Darshi tweeted this last Thursday:

@AgamDarshi: Played a little prank on naive Ryro today & told him he badly sprained my shoulder by being too rough with me on set. Ryro was totally concerned and felt TERRIBLE...until I began to laugh...No sprain here.#Sanctuary
          So MY question is, what exactly were Kate and Henry doing that involved him being "too rough with her on set". LOL. This gave me serious shipper hope right there!!! *FLAILS*
          sigpic
          "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post
            IDK if anyone here has twitter, I know Martina Magnus has it, but anyway, Agam Darshi tweeted this last Thursday:

So MY question is, what exactly were Kate and Henry doing that involved him being "too rough with her on set". LOL. This gave me serious shipper hope right there!!! *FLAILS*
            I remember ... Yes Yes Yes I thought the same ... FATE 4ever ... ! xD
            sigpic

Comment

mmm never know... do we even wanna know @ times
              sigpic

Comment

haha, it does make the mind go wild!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                  haha, it does make the mind go wild!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...4-04-37-08.jpg
                  Totally ...
                  sigpic

Comment

I keep thinking they're holding hands when I look at this one.

Comment

OMG THAT PIC IS EPIC!!! Yes. They are holding hands. I don't care if they're not really. In my little world they are. *.*
                      sigpic
                      "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/nebulan/miscThumbs/sanctuary/207_04.jpg
                        OMG THAT PIC IS EPIC!!! Yes. They are holding hands. I don't care if they're not really. In my little world they are. *.*
                        THEY ARE SO HOLDING HANDS YES YES YES!!!!

ohh and if anybody is interested in some random FATE smut....i just wrote a story last night called "Better Than Wine" all blame goes to liliofthevaley for it being written down...the link to my fanfics is in my sig if you're interested
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

mmmm ficcy was lovely,
                          sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/nebulan/miscThumbs/sanctuary/207_04.jpg
                            YES YES YES They are holding hands ... This pic made my day ...
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm yes they are so holding hands *giggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                Mmmmm yes they are so holding hands *giggles*
                                I want more pics like that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X