X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post
    AND, not to mention, I want to see next week's episode even more,
    Spoiler:
    where Henry's girlfriend (Erica the HAP) comes back. That's going to be interseting. I don't think Kate's in the episode, but man do I have theories on it!
    Whaaaat?!
    Spoiler:
    Kate's not gonna be in the next ep?!?
    And i'm definitely not keen on seeing Erica again. I mean yes she and Henry have alot in common but.. Fate is wayy better! (of course)
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

OKAY GUYS. I need to talk about the new episode with someone. And it has to be here because it's very Kate/Henry centric what I need to talk about and no one else gets me when I go on these rants. LOL.

Spoiler:
      BASICALLY, what did you guys think about Methamorphis?? I mean, I've been hearing on and on how this was going to be a big Kate and Will episode and in fact it kinda really was. I mean, there were great moments between all the characters, but you could realyl see something between Kate and Will. Now, I'm not saying that it was shippy or anything like that, but it just leaves me kinda curious. I mean, would Kate really have done all of that had it been anyone else? Feeding him and whatnot and just being really worirred. I don't know, I'm not worried for our ship's sake, but I did kinda feel a little uneasy. Because Will is my biggest fear in regards to Kate hooking up with someone, so whenever the two of them get close I always get antsy.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. There was actually a lot of Kate and Henry interaction in this episode, it was kinda cute most times, especially when they were making jokes at Will's expenses and them going out abnormal hunting and whatnot. The caps itself are great, despite not having had much moments.

EXCEPT I AM FOREVER PISSED OFF THAT THERE WAS NO HUG BETWEEN THEM DURING THEIR SCENE IN WILL'S OFFICE. I mean really, REALLY?!?! IT WAS BEGGING TO BE A HUG MOMENT. She's all scared and not sure what to do and all Henry had to do was pull her in for a hug or something but he didn't and I'm so very pissed off at the writers for it. It didn't even have to be a shippy hug, just damn, girl's in pain, you HUG HER TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER. ~Sad times.

But anyways, all in all I liked the episode, but was curious as to what everyone else thought about it??

AND, not to mention, I want to see next week's episode even more,
      Spoiler:
      where Henry's girlfriend (Erica the HAP) comes back. That's going to be interseting. I don't think Kate's in the episode, but man do I have theories on it!
      On "Metamorphosis"
      Spoiler:
      I agree, Kate and Henry should've hugged. That was a really sweet moment between them and it totally called for a hug.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Is anyone else a little glad
        Spoiler:
        that whole Erica romance didn't work out?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
          Is anyone else a little glad
          Spoiler:
          that whole Erica romance didn't work out?
          YES!!!

But really:
          Spoiler:
          It was just painful in so many ways and so much hurt and pain that I don't know what to make of it. I WASN’T EXPECTING IT. I don’t know what I was expecting but that didn’t even pass through my head because you’ve barely known each other!! I hated this episode. It was bad and awkward and the only redeeming factor about it was the fact that they broke up. BUT THE DAMN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER YOU PUT ME THROUGH IN THE MEAN TIME. I hate you for it show. Hate it.

I don't know what to think. YAY for no more Erica. BRING ON FATE!!
          sigpic
          "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

I'm glad but
            Spoiler:
            a) it was really sad

and

b) THAT KISS WE ALL THOUGHT WAS KATE WAS ERICA. I was like "NOOOO" at that scene in the van
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YES!!!

But really:
              Spoiler:
              It was just painful in so many ways and so much hurt and pain that I don't know what to make of it. I WASN’T EXPECTING IT. I don’t know what I was expecting but that didn’t even pass through my head because you’ve barely known each other!! I hated this episode. It was bad and awkward and the only redeeming factor about it was the fact that they broke up. BUT THE DAMN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER YOU PUT ME THROUGH IN THE MEAN TIME. I hate you for it show. Hate it.

I don't know what to think. YAY for no more Erica. BRING ON FATE!!
              Spoiler:
              Good point! I forgot about the ring. But with Erica back to England that means FATE is still possible.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                I'm glad but
                Spoiler:
                a) it was really sad

and

b) THAT KISS WE ALL THOUGHT WAS KATE WAS ERICA. I was like "NOOOO" at that scene in the van
                I KNOW!!! I groaned even more at my screen when I saw that!! I was like "NO DAMN IT!! What ELSE are they going to ruin for us in this episode??" But I still have faith. There has to be something. They're keeping it hush-hush, but there HAS to be something there. I refuse to give up hope.
                sigpic

Comment

I KNOW!!! I groaned even more at my screen when I saw that!! I was like "NO DAMN IT!! What ELSE are they going to ruin for us in this episode??" But I still have faith. There has to be something. They're keeping it hush-hush, but there HAS to be something there. I refuse to give up hope.
                  I agree. Remember there WAS that
                  Spoiler:
                  kiss near the end of "Hero Pt. II" when Kate was in the supervillain suit. And Henry ADMITTED THAT HE THOUGHT SHE LOOKED HOT
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Are we all forgetting...

Spoiler:
                    that there were 2 new kisses? Cuz yes that last one was in fact Erica but.. there was another one remember? So who knows.. it still could be Kate (which don't ya think it is since Erica is gone?) So this one could in fact be Kate

Btw Lili you already knew that last kiss was Erica. haha You even said so..
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

oh! when you guys said... (and I haven't seen wingman yet, I just read the spoilers anyway)

Spoiler:
                      that the kiss we thought was Kate wasn't, I thought you were talking about that one! the one Sam1969 posted! because that's the one I always thought was Kate tho the other one looked Erica-ish... are you saying that one wasn't in the episode?? (it'll probably be more than a month before I have the opportunity to see the episode... unless syfy rewind posts it sooner, which I doubt )

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                        oh! when you guys said... (and I haven't seen wingman yet, I just read the spoilers anyway)

Spoiler:
                        that the kiss we thought was Kate wasn't, I thought you were talking about that one! the one Sam1969 posted! because that's the one I always thought was Kate tho the other one looked Erica-ish... are you saying that one wasn't in the episode?? (it'll probably be more than a month before I have the opportunity to see the episode... unless syfy rewind posts it sooner, which I doubt )

Well, I WAS talking about
                        Spoiler:
                        the one Sam just posted. Other than the hallway kiss with Erica, I don't think there's any more :/
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^
                          Spoiler:
                          Yea so far we only know of 2 kisses. Since the first one was Erica... and she's gone. So, the other kiss might be Kate
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Sadly, no guys.

Spoiler:
                            That kiss is Erica too. It's when they're in the van and Henry's about to propose. There are like, 4 Erica/Henry kisses in the episode. The hallway one, then when they start talking geek and Henry goes to kiss her after the abnormal escapes but Will breaks them up, then they're in the van (That 1st kiss sadly), then when they're breaking up (the 2nd kiss.) SAD TIMES. SAD TIMES.

BUT I STILL HAVE HOPE!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I have hope too. After Agam's tweets and everything
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Sadly, no guys.

Spoiler:
                                That kiss is Erica too. It's when they're in the van and Henry's about to propose. There are like, 4 Erica/Henry kisses in the episode. The hallway one, then when they start talking geek and Henry goes to kiss her after the abnormal escapes but Will breaks them up, then they're in the van (That 1st kiss sadly), then when they're breaking up (the 2nd kiss.) SAD TIMES. SAD TIMES.

BUT I STILL HAVE HOPE!!
                                Awww are you serious!?!? I so didn't realize that..

I have hope too. *crosses fingers*
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X