The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the banner Nebulan!!

Also, funny enough, my friend made this video to the same song, has it been posted here yet?

And yes, NO HAP will come between our favourite pair, the chemistry says everything!!!

As for Abby, the detective chick.
    Spoiler:
    She comes back in One Night (3x13) , as Will's date for that episode.
    sigpic
    "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

I agree with RyRo that they shouldn't be called Fate (sorry the name just bugs me) but either Henrate or Katery (I like Katery)
      Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
        I agree with RyRo that they shouldn't be called Fate (sorry the name just bugs me) but either Henrate or Katery (I like Katery)
        Fair enough, but what bugs you about it?? Not that the name can change, once it sticks, it sticks, but I'm just curious why you don't like it. Also, Katery makes me think of Catering and that just makes me giggle. Just saying. LOL.
        sigpic

Comment

Haha. I actually like FATE as a name.. I'm SO glad no one picked hate..
          Henrate hmm.. maybe maybe.. Heate (pronounced just like heat..) but Katery makes me think of a cattery.. where you leave cats when your on holiday...
          sigpic

Comment

thanks!
            I wanna watch the video, but I'll have to wait until I get home.

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
            I don't like it either and it's simply because Kate's last name ALSO begins with "F" so it just doesn't work for me, cute but... I dunno. I like to call them "Hekate" (pronouced Hekaytee like the greek goddess of witchcraft Hecate (which to me seems appropriate for a show like Sanctuary )), but that's just me! It just seems to role off the tongue well for me. If you see me tagging anything as Kate/Henry it'll probably be with "hekate".
            Last edited by nebulan; 10 March 2011, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post
              Loved the banner Nebulan!!

Also, funny enough, my friend made this video to the same song, has it been posted here yet?

[video=youtube;jwNuC9ddvIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwNuC9ddvIY

And yes, NO HAP will come between our favourite pair, the chemistry says everything!!!

As for Abby, the detective chick.
              Spoiler:
              She comes back in One Night (3x13) , as Will's date for that episode.
              Love the song and the vid It is really great ... the song fits them ... just like the song fits Teslen
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

GUYS GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYS GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYS GUYYYYYYYYYYS!!!!!
                NEW SANCTUARY 3.5 TRAILER FROM SYFY!!!!!

LOOK AT THE 0:18 MARK!!!!!

WHO THINKS IT'S OUR GIRL!??!?!

SCREEN CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS!!!!!!

Spoiler:

I JUST. I CAN’T. asdfghjkl;wertyuioxcvbnm APRIL, BE HERE NOW.

ASDHALKDHALKHFKHFKLAHFKJSDHGJKHLDHLKSHFKLSHK I COULD NOT BREATHE FOR A MOMENT THERE. AJDAKDJA LASJDKLASDJLASJD ASKL JKLSA DJKALSJDAKSLDJ AKLSDJKALSDJ KAJDAKSLDJKSADJ KSDJKADJKLAS JDASJD KLASDJ AKSLD JAKSDJKAS JDADSK
                Last edited by liliofthevaley; 18 March 2011, 02:12 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Whoa, slow down! I don't speak Gibberish!

I take it you pleased? XD
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it April yet? Things are looking more and more interesting!
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I HAD TO COME ON HERE AFTER WATCHING THAT PROMO OMG *spaz*
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Is that a henry/kate kiss in that vid?!
                        sigpic

Comment

They two.....and....kiss. I'm die :-D...God, I'm sorry I completely in shock.:-D
                          Henry and Kate

Comment

I know it looks loke Kate (the hair is a bit to wavy for Erica, but I have the feeling their skin tones mach exactly.. but Kate has darker skin than Henry.. are you shure it's her? I thought it would be Erica who is welcomed by Will.. hmm..
                            if not... I'm a *very, very, very* happy girl
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't watch the vid yet (I forget to watch these things when I'm at home) but I LOVE those screencaps!!!

Spoiler:
                              Take it from someone who's tried to draw kate a few times, I'm 95% sure that's her!

as much as those pictures make me SQUEEEE I'm thinking "noooo!" they can't get together yet! Because if they did it's because Henry is rebounding on Kate after Erika and he's not allowed to do that to her! It's too soon! So... I'm hoping for posession (either someone posessing Henry, or two lovers inhabitting the pair, I'm thinking like the gargoyles episode called "possession" but I might be the only garg-fan in the room) that will increase awkwardness between the two (that's always fun!) and I'm looking for all the great music videos this will create!!!!

Comment

Yea OMG I watched that Promo yesterday and I'm STILL watching it over and over again today! lol

But.. I'm not sure if that is Kate. I'm sooo hoping that it's NOT Erica!
                                Henry & Kate belong together! Uh hello (Fate) They are obviously meant for each other. Hehe <3

BTW:
                                Spoiler:
                                I made a Fate spot on fanpop! XD Cuz I already made a Teslen spot so I thought.. "Hey I should make a Fate spot too." Lol

Here is the link

Oh and if anyone can't find the link I will also put it in my sig in case later shippers want to join ^_^
                                Last edited by Jacquelyn; 18 March 2011, 12:18 PM.
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X