No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Amanda tweeted about her wedding anniversary

Anniversary today! Married for 18 years. I got a lovely french pie dish...... Guess I'm making a pie. Ah, wedded bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Amanda tweeted about her wedding anniversary
        Now, the question is: Is it that the pie dish is French, or is it a dish for French pie?

Comment

Another tweet from Amanda

Me and @Dennydenn and our matching shoes out for breakfast. pic.twitter.com/HDunJBsD

Comment

Comment

sigpic
              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Comment

sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Part 1 of Tapping Tuesday

Hi folks. I am going to answer 5 random questions from twitter and then answer 15 more tomorrow from FB and twitter! #TappingTuesday

# TappingTuesday @sanctuary4kids @amandatapping which character was the most challenging so far Diane, Susan,Valentina or Nate's Mom?

Dianne from @RandomAORomance. So unsettled and confused. So needy. Also the physical comedy was scary. And fun!

@sanctuary4kids Hi @amandatapping Are you Purposely going for a new Direction In acting in films as stuck and RAOR #TappingTuesday love it

No just trying to keep it challenging and real. While having fun at the same time. It's good to go outside of your comfort zone! Xo

Um... no. xo RT @SanctuaryGurl22: @sanctuary4kids @amandatapping would u ever consider doin Karaoke with fans at #AT6? #TappingTuesday

A good sense of humour and joy. knowledge of good wines! @BossLadyfan: According to you what are the 2 best qualities a husband should have?

Everything!!! xoRT @infinityonpete: @amandatapping What's the thing you miss the most about Sanctuary?

Thanks everyone. I promise more tomorrow!! Xo

Oh Eddie!! You need better wine. It'll help with your bad gas problem too! RT @EddieMcClintock: @amandatapping Why does it burn when I pee?

Comment

Comment

I want that jacket!
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

#TappingTuesday answers from the S4K Facebook page

Q: Shannon Guiler - Although I am sure you have many Amanda, what is one goal or dream you want to accomplish?

A: I have always wanted to get my pilot’s license.

Q: Ellen Bache - How did it feel making that final episode of sanctuary knowing it could be the last one?

A: We were all pretty tired but we tried to make it as joyful as possible. Plus we were in denial that it could end. But every season was like that for us. We never knew if we’d be picked up and if so, whether or not our financiers would want to continue. It was tender hooks every year.

Q: Taya Pickell - Hi Amanda, I would like to know how you feel about the cancellation of Sanctuary, and how does its cancellation effect the Sanctuary 4 Kids efforts to raise awareness and funds?

A: I am deeply saddened that the show didn’t continue. It felt like we really in a fabulous groove with it. And I was so proud of what we had accomplished and the community we had built. It does not affect S4K at all. We had always planned on the charity continuing long after the show ended.

Q: David Rose - Is there any plans for a Sanctuary Movie?

A: I’d love to do a movie or a cool mini-series. No firm plans right now, but never say never.

Amanda, being a member of the Army Cadet Force in england working with young people aged 12-18 yrs from all walks of life where positive role models are so important in today's society. Do you think we do enough for our young people as I think we underestimate them, have you ever thought of linking sanctuary for kids to some youth organising to help raise money and awareness. Thanks

A: I agree that our youth are the great under appreciated group. Their potential is often lost in the perceived teen stereotype. S4K works with children of all ages, especially in terms of education and maximizing potential, so they can shine the way they are meant to.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X