Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post

Duhhhh I cant believe that in a little more than 2 weeks Ill have my pic taken with these two. I'm sure my heart will give out.
    On the Sanctuary For Kids Facebook page Dennys Ilic posted that they would have a stall at LFCC & they would be selling Amanda' photo book at a discounted price. They would also give a free portrait print with this purchase. Very tempted.
    Last edited by Bonniesrg; 27 June 2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just uploading a new Helen vid, I'll post the link in the morning. Night.
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Helen/Will/Gregory video Gregory telling Helen her dreams can come true, and then 100 years later, Helen repeating the same thing to Will.
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Amanda tweeting about missing Michael Shanks who it seems will not be at a con with her.

Im so sad. I will miss you. XoRT @MichaelShanks:

Comment

He won't be coming to LFCC this weekend - Claudia Black replaces him.

Comment

Amanda tweeting from London in good old Blighty

Arrived in London for #LFCC! Had an awesome wipeout in Heathrow arrivals area. Looked like a giraffe on ice. Wish I had my stunt double.

Body fine. Ego not so much. Ah London. Can't wait to see everyone! Xoxo

And i wasn't even wearing my white stillettos! Go figure. RT @ItsMarkWebster: @amandatapping You can take the girl out of Rochford...

Comment

Comment

A tweet from Amanda in London after dinner with Dennys Ilic

Dinner with = happy. RT @Dennydenn: I call this ... 'Lemon Smule' by @amandatapping! Also known as 'Sour Puss' http://pic.twitter.com/U6EFQfdMjp

A couple of Amanda related tweets by Dennys Ilic

Life is not complete until you've Vogued the streets of London with the Prom-Queen of Pop-Culture! @amandatapping! http://instagram.com/p/bUgtSzigd7/

A very early pencil/water WIP of the stunning painting by @prior2art vs Denden vs @amandatapping #LFCC this weekend!! http://instagram.com/p/bVUEDCCgVY/

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                A tweet from Amanda in London after dinner with Dennys Ilic

A couple of Amanda related tweets by Dennys Ilic
                                He's such a fanboy!

But I have to say, Amanda is looking great in that pic. Looks like she might have cut her hair, though.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X