No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sis!! Love the pics! Love the leather jacket she is wearing!!! totally makes me think of John's leather jacket
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaO'Neill View Post
      Amanda Tapping aka Dr.Helen Magnus
      Christopher Heyerdahl aka Montague John Druitt ''Jack The Ripper''
      Jonathan Young aka Nikola Tesla

I would love to see a scene with these three characters like nearly a whole episode it would be cool
      that happens... I'd be waiting for the two of them to be beating the crap out of each other... lol!! And then Helen would be standing there calling them children before stunning them both.
      sigpic

Comment

First off, what the heck happened to Helen in her bedroom to make her sleep with a gun?

Second, Amanda is awesome! lol!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          First off, what the heck happened to Helen in her bedroom to make her sleep with a gun?

Her sleeping with a gun could have a lot of contributing factors over her long life. She went through two world wars.... and a various other things.

Amanda Rocks!! And she's hawt too
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            Her sleeping with a gun could have a lot of contributing factors over her long life. She went through two world wars.... and a various other things.

Amanda Rocks!! And she's hawt too
            I just love seeing her with a gun
            I agree she has lived through alot so it's always good to keep a gun handy just incase
            Amanda is so Hawt!!
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Personally I'd like to think she only sleeps with one when Nikola is staying over... XD
              sigpic

Comment

Helen with a Gun is hawt

Amanda is bombshell of hawtness!! lol!

I am so glad she is Magnus!
                sigpic

Comment

Personally I'd like to think she only sleeps with one when Nikola is staying over... XD
                  that's anice thought..... and it sounds plausible given the evidence! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehe, we already knew it
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Well, I decided stating a fact would go over rather well here

So is it just me or did Amanda cut her hair? And has anyone else noticed that she seems to be taking more of a back seat this season? While I Love the idea of getting more face time with other characters, I admit the whole draw to the series was that Amanda tapping was in it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I decided stating a fact would go over rather well here

So is it just me or did Amanda cut her hair? And has anyone else noticed that she seems to be taking more of a back seat this season? While I Love the idea of getting more face time with other characters, I admit the whole draw to the series was that Amanda tapping was in it.
                        When I saw a sneak peak for Hero II, I was like :
                        "Okeyyyy .. what's new or what´s different about her? Yes, her hair style."
                        I noticed that she (maybe) cut her hair or she had a different hair style.
                        And about your next questions. I think that Amanda had a good role in Kali and in Bank Job. I am glad that we can see more of background story of other people in Sanctuary Team but I prefer Amanda (Helen) as a leader and I want to see her more and more. I am sure we will get what we want in episode Breach
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          And about your next questions. I think that Amanda had a good role in Kali and in Bank Job. I am glad that we can see more of background story of other people in Sanctuary Team but I prefer Amanda (Helen) as a leader and I want to see her more and more. I am sure we will get what we want in episode Breach
                          I wanna see more Magnus

Spoiler:

sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            In actual fact she has a totally new hair style, indeed, shorter, less gradient hair and a very bigger fringe. It doesn't change a lot but still the form is kinda different ^^ She's still stunning <3

Comment

Reposting something I posted on the Sam/Amanda thread in the SG-1 characters and relationships forum.

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                              Pinups for Pink now has a digital version of the calendar available. Nice hi-res images.

http://pinupsforpink.myshopify.com/
                              Made my donation and downloaded the calendar.

Amanda looks terrific as always. Now if only the outtakes are available somewhere.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I wanna see more Magnus too Elaine
                                MAGNUS RULES !!! xD
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X