No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some cool screen-caps from the Space channel homepage before S3 premiered.

Last edited by Rocky89; 01 November 2010, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/ComicCon2008Bsmall_422.jpg
      That look is cute... like any minute she is going to turn into and imp
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        That look is cute... like any minute she is going to turn into and imp
        Agree the look in her eyes is sooo cute
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

That is really the only word to describe AT... well that and Adorable.... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

Amanda in leather

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

She always has the best photos!
              sigpic

Comment

That's Magnus's leather coat in Revelation part1 and 2!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Comment

sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    That's Magnus's leather coat in Revelation part1 and 2!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3
                    Amanda has used items from her own personal wardrobe onscreen before. A couple of examples: the black dress she wore in the SG-1 episode Chimera has her own (something I learned here on the forum). And there is a picture of Amanda in a red tanktop that shows her wearing the same bra (or one exactly like it) in the Atlantis episode Grace Under Pressure.

I wonder what else of her own personal wardrobe she used in Sanctuary.
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice pics Elaine Love them
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        Amanda has used items from her own personal wardrobe onscreen before. A couple of examples: the black dress she wore in the SG-1 episode Chimera has her own (something I learned here on the forum). And there is a picture of Amanda in a red tanktop that shows her wearing the same bra (or one exactly like it) in the Atlantis episode Grace Under Pressure.

I wonder what else of her own personal wardrobe she used in Sanctuary.
                        Amanda told most of the shoes were her own ^^

Comment

^ she also said one tapping tuesday her and helen wear the same watch
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            ^ she also said one tapping tuesday her and helen wear the same watch
                            Indeed! ^^ ...but I think the wig from the webisodes isn't hers xD

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice pics Elaine Love them
                              Thanks Tina
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I didn't notice a Helen Discussion Thread, so I hope it's ok when I ask here:

How did Helen notice her gift after the injection? I mean, it woul'd need quite some time to notice that you age very, very slowly.. and even if she had some medical doohickeys you wouldn't see the (non-)change at once.. at least not back in 1880 when they hadn't even discovered DNA ect.
                                But somehow they must have dedected it, because she was first and the second wouldn't have tried the blood if there was no point using it..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X