Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
    yeah.... life sucks sometimes... So, who did win? Was is someone who deserved it?
    meg tilly won i think. i don't know what for. she wasn't even there to receive it.

amanda's a trooper. (((amanda)))
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Amanda being a friend

Sending love.RT @pumpkinnubbin:A friend of @Goofynubbin's died and I know a little tweet from you could help cheering her up at least a tad
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic
        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

New Tweet from Amanda

Thanks for all the love! Trying to navigate the "what's next" waters. Family. Directing and Acting. @sanctuary4kids. And you. Pretty good!

Comment

Comment

sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

From @AmandaTapping to @JewelStaite

@JewelStaite was born on this day a couple of years ago. YAY!!! Happy birthday lady. I'm raising a glass of something bubbly for you! Xoxo

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

How many women seem to get more beautiful with age like Amanda?!?!? She has had various hairstyles and hair colors and she rocks them all.

I think it would be fun if Amanda got a new TV series that was a comedy (because we never get to see her funny side enough and she'd probably love it) AND got to play an actress, so she'd have an excuse to have different hairstyles and clothes all the time. Wishful thinking.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Now that Sanctuary is finally finished, does anyone think Amanda will go back to her natural hair colour?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                Now that Sanctuary is finally finished, does anyone think Amanda will go back to her natural hair colour?
                                I just hope Amanda neeeeeeeeeeeeeever goes back to Syfy/

Comment

Working...
                                X