X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another one with the photographer:

http://p.twimg.com/AcrpTasCIAAA424.jpg
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
      Don't know if this has been posted yet: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
      This really is incredible. As a photographer myself I can fully appreciate the talent it takes for make that beautiful of a photo. Of course, the subject does make it though . I LOVE that dress!!

Comment

And Amanda Tweeting from NZ

Hi NZ! I'm here! North Island has no hot water and no heat in hotel. I'm actually excited about this. Yes, they used to call me Pollyanna.

Very excited to meet you Kiwis over the next few days!! xo

I should qualify. There's been a gas outage. Most of North Island has no hot water. They're working on it.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
          This really is incredible. As a photographer myself I can fully appreciate the talent it takes for make that beautiful of a photo. Of course, the subject does make it though . I LOVE that dress!!
          Me too. And I love her ring. It's beautiful. I would like such a ring.

Comment

From Amanda's Twitter (Also, Amanda's profile pic was changed to one from her visit to the Nepal Orphan's Home)
            Hey is there anyone in Auckland who'd let me use their shower? Yeah I just said that. Boiling the kettle to wash my hair in the sink....

It's all good. The people of this fine land are so nice. Smiles are better than hot water any day! See ya soon! Just don't stand too close!

Wish they hadn't confiscated my mini naquadah generator at the airport!! The entire north Island would have gas and hot water! LOL!

ps....these are champagne problems indeed. Cold water!? At least we have water! Much love to the resilient Kiwis for keeping me laughing.
            Last edited by iiradned; 27 October 2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Amanda Tweeting some more from Auckland
              Spent the morning cruising the Auckland Harbour with #AdrianPaul and his utterly divine wife and daughter. I love reconnections! xo

BTW my new avatar is from Nepal with one of the sweet NOH girls. She's lovely isn't she? i have a blessed life. Namaste. Truly. xo

Namaste basicially means, "I honor the place within you where the entire Universe resides; I honor the place within you of love, of light,

of truth, of peace; I honor the place within you, where, when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me,

there is only one of us." there you have it. xo

Comment

Amanda's latest tweet from NZ

Just returned from the cocktail party @Armageddonexpo! The vibe is electric. Very cool people. Looking forward to the weekend. thank you!
                Last edited by iiradned; 28 October 2011, 12:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to thunk

Comment

Another Picture of Amanda by Dennys Ilic Photography

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Comment

*Monsoon ( S4 Ep 4.)

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 October 2011, 02:54 AM. Reason: *Tag insert.

Comment

Helen was so James Bond in Monsoon! (Just like that guy said)

Comment

Amanda's 1000th Tweet

1000th tweet dedicated to all of you!! Thanks for the love and support. And for being so wonderfully goofy and charmingly gracious. namaste

Comment

One more pic from Amanda's OZ photoshoot

Originally posted by Steff View Post

Comment

Comment

Hahahahah! ^^ Totally 90s! It would be totally dorky if not for the goofy grin. The grin makes it adorable!

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post

so pretty...

i wish, though, that less photo shopping would be done. blemishes and wrinkles exist on ppl, and can be quite attractive too.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X