No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

amandatappingfannish.jpg

AT with a comic book... shout out to the nerds!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          AT with a comic book... shout out to the nerds!
          That's not a comic book. That is SFX magazine. A British publication centered on sci-fi TV and movies. They have stories about SGU, Iron Man, Thor, Doctor Who, Torchwood, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            That's not a comic book. That is SFX magazine. A British publication centered on sci-fi TV and movies. They have stories about SGU, Iron Man, Thor, Doctor Who, Torchwood, etc.
            Roger that! I thought the size was off, but I thought it was a perspective thing. I figure the cover art was close enough... But oh well...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/celebration117.jpg/]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4412/celebration117.th.jpg
                  You know, she's gorgeous even when she's beat to hell ("Breach") or being executed ("Hollow Men"), but this pic iiradned posted is evidence as to just how classy AT can be.

Great pic!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hit and run posting. Have to be at the airport soon.

From this week's #TappingTuseday

Thanks for the #TappingTuesday questions everyone!!

Q1: Eliska Kratochvilova - Hi! Here is my question: What will you be doing on Friday evening?? Are you so excited as well??

A1: I'll be in NY with @RobinDunne. Watching! / #TappingTuesday

Q2: Kathleen Booth- Hi Amanda, in the musical episode (which I am super excited for) did everyone do their own singing or is it voiced-over?

A2: We all did our own singing! Hope you enjoy it. / #TappingTuesday

Q3: Jason Bales - I played a slot machine with your face on it last week, but I didn't win any money. It's cool, we're still friends. ;D

A3: I've only met one person who won playing that machine! I'm glad we're still friends! / #TappingTuesday

Q4: @Amorfati_8 - will we ever see Magnus celebrating her birthday-what kind of party would she have?!

A4: Sadly no. It would be nice to have cake. And a moulin rouge party. / #TappingTuesday

Q5: @KJanewayVoyager - what was it like filmin the first episode all in the 1800s

A5: Amazing! I love the look of this episode. And the costumes. / #TappingTuesday

Q6: @JennScheffler -You might not be able to tell us the name but any clues who will be pictured w Magnus in the desk picture this season?

A6: Martin Luther King Jr. Yippee! / #TappingTuesday

Q7: @Kidlet3 - dressing up as Magnus to take my niece trick-or-treating. Any can't-do-without items I should worry about?

A7: Stilettos! And a gun bum. Heehee. #TappingTuesday

Enjoy season four!! We are so proud of it. Much love. Xo

7 hours ago

Comment

Comment

All these pictures makes me realize that I didn't really know what color her eyes were. I always just think Sam had blue eyes, but AT's look a hazely grey. Any other opinions on what to call her eye color?
                            Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                            Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                              All these pictures makes me realize that I didn't really know what color her eyes were. I always just think Sam had blue eyes, but AT's look a hazely grey. Any other opinions on what to call her eye color?
                              They're blue to me!

It could be the lighting or whatever she's wearing may be altering your perception of them. Sounds weird, but it's true. My eyes shift between green and blue depending on where I am and what I'm wearing (or so I'm told. I've never witnessed it myself, for obvious reasons. ).

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                                They're blue to me!

It could be the lighting or whatever she's wearing may be altering your perception of them. Sounds weird, but it's true. My eyes shift between green and blue depending on where I am and what I'm wearing (or so I'm told. I've never witnessed it myself, for obvious reasons. ).
                                My parents always said eyes like that are called hazel. Mine usually look green, but in the sunlight they blue out a bit. I think that's what hers are, I swear I've seen them as both, and somewhat grey as well. Variety is the spice of life, eh?
                                Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                                Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Working...
                                X