No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

From Amanda's Twitter

@RyRobbins "Careless whisper"? More like making me insane whisper. Curse you #stickysongs. I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!!
      1 hour ago

Comment

Hey, y'all, I made a little tribute vid to Normandy, and I hope you guys like it, but more importantly, I hope it does justice to the episode. Btw, I love the thumbnail.

Comment

Comment

Spoiler:

I love this bit Amanda is so awesome! she is such a cutie!
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tapping Tuseday

Um....wow RT @RobinDunne: Lost my hairpiece in shower drain @ ymca open house. Awkward.

Lets do it!! RT @Waterkeeper has 3,392 followers! Think we can get 3,500 by June 7? We need your help! spread the word about clean water!

Hi everyone! Thanks for the questions.

And thank you to those of you who are now following @Waterkeeper. They are an amazing organization who are very close to my heart.

Also @RobinDunne starts directing tomorrow! Mwaaaahhhhh!!! Let the games begin.

AND @damiankindler turned much, much older today. Sad to see Peter Pan growing up....ish. And by ish...I mean not really. xoxo

Q1-Robert Dunkel - Do you think modern CGI have enhanced or hindered the creative original thinking in modern film-making on TV and Movies?

A1 - I think it's only enhanced the story making process. Unless they replace all actors with CGI. Then it sucks big time.

Q2 - Katelin Beauvais - How are the cast and crew celebrating Damian Kindler's birthday?

A2 - We mock him openly. Naturally. Plus we got him gifts that are WAY cooler than he is.

Q3 - Elise Carroll - Hi Amanda!! Normandy was amazing! Will WILL every know what his grandfather did for Helen and the team? Xo

A3 - Probably not. Magnus never met him or realized who he was. Sad really.

Q4 - @theonecalledjim - Hi, I Just brought a 2003 silver Renault Scenic and my daughter Rosie has asked if you could name her for us.

A4 - I asked Olivia and showed her a picture and she said Silvester or Bussy. So there you have it.

Q5 - @Nazmuko - I believe every woman has at least one bizarre object in her purse. Mine is wire cutters. What's yours?

A5 - Crayons. Toothbrush. Lip balm. Boring........ Oh, and a mini naquadah reactor...just in case.

Q6 - @nesca275 - I'm from Spain and i watch your series in spanish, Have you ever listen to yourself in another language? what do you think?

A6 - I've heard myself in Japanese, French, German and Spanish. Maybe we should recast? They sound so good.

thanks everybody! xoxo

7 hours ago

Comment

Comment

Kinda OT but not...

I know that this question has probably been asked, but I wanted to know if anyone knows where to get Magnus inspired jewelry.

On a side note, I am going to *attempt* to make a pendant out of this picture. It will probably be in between the size of a quarter and a silver dollar. *crosses fingers*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                              Kinda OT but not...

I know that this question has probably been asked, but I wanted to know if anyone knows where to get Magnus inspired jewelry.

On a side note, I am going to *attempt* to make a pendant out of this picture. It will probably be in between the size of a quarter and a silver dollar. *crosses fingers*
                              http://sanctuary-caps.com/albums/upl...9-29-36-37.jpg

Google "Steampunk Jewelry"
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Also from Amanda's Twitter

@RobinDunne was totally amazing today. 1st day directing and he ROCKED IT!!!! So proud of you my friend. Xoxoxo

Yes! But he made a lot of weird faces! I think it was painful for him. RT @OrientalLilly: Yes, but did he keep his pants on??

Lets not get too hasty now. RT @JillianNixon: @amandatapping aw, he's a growin up
                                Last edited by iiradned; 02 June 2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X