No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Check out AT in this set pics from S4. A bit spoilerish but totally worth it. She looks really HOT and at the same time
        Spoiler:
        beat up. Odd!

From twitter:

@Nyrhalahotep
        @AmandaTapping Films #Sci-fi Series #Sanctuary in Vancouver • Set Photo • http://flic.kr/p/9HajwL

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
          Check out AT in this set pics from S4. A bit spoilerish but totally worth it. She looks really HOT and at the same time
          Spoiler:
          beat up. Odd!

From twitter:

@Nyrhalahotep
          @AmandaTapping Films #Sci-fi Series #Sanctuary in Vancouver • Set Photo • http://flic.kr/p/9HajwL
          Man, I hope that's the kind of whumping someone did to her. I'd actually rather take a "disaster/explosion whumping".

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
            Spoiler:
            beat up. Odd!

From twitter:

@Nyrhalahotep
            Me loves some whumping.

Comment

@JennZed: http://tinyurl.com/3mo6t5d I don't think this pic was with the others in that gallery. #Sanctuary #herfaceicanteven

Comment

Got some Amanda Art to share! lol!

sigpic

Comment

This week's Tapping Tuesday

Thanks everyone for waiting, AGAIN! (#TappingTues) We've been shooting exteriors in the pouring rain and cold.....and me in a sun dress.....

Q1 - Annette Oert - Who is in charge of costuming and do you get to keep any of the awesome outfits?

A1 a - Christina McQuarrie is our costume designer and was the costume designer on Stargate. She's awesome and truly family.

A1 b - ....I have kept a couple of items.

Q2 a - Andrea Beyer - How do you learn your lines? Just by reading them or do you record them & listen to them?

Q2 b - Do u have a routine that might help remember uni stuff?

A2 - Repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition....you get the idea....

Q3 - Sylvia Jahans - Do you decide what show you will direct, or are you asked to direct a certain show. I would love to know.

A3 a - It's usually a Magnus light episode. And it depends on the writing schedule and the production schedule because I need prep time...

A3 b - This season was easy because I directed the first episode we shot and had lots of prep without having to act.

Q4 - @ValouCOLLET - U weR at the Canadian Breast Cancer found. lunch on 5th.WeR U still nervous? How was it? Tks xoxo

A4 a- I was very nervous but it was an incredible group and I just spoke from the heart about my dear friend Cynthia...

A4 b - The speech practically wrote itself. I felt very supported. xo

Q5 - @puffandruffle - Looking forward to next week's Tesla episode. Anything you can tease besides how fabulous Jonathon Young is?

A5 - NO!! Geez...... Oh yeah, he's fabulous!

Q6 - @TxZodiac - How was it working with William Shatner on Zenoids?

A6-Hilarious. I had a blast. We were surrounded by some incredible voice talents & we laughed a lot!! He was very sweet & very generous.

Thanks everyone!! xox

13 hours ago

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I just had to chuckle and give a big "awwww" while reading Jewel Staite's latest blog update on Blastr.com. She wants to be on the show!!

Q:What currently running sci-fi show would you love to make a guest appearance on?
                          A: I'm still holding out for a guest appearance on Sanctuary, because I miss Amanda Tapping and I love the snot out of her. It would also be fun to guest star on V, so Morena and I could get into some sort of duel. But, like, a duel we actually get paid for, for once. And then go out to dinner after. I'm also really digging the new version of Being Human, and not just because my friend Meagan's on it. (Hi, gorgeous!) Ghost duel?
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Amanda is tweeting Tapping Tuesday now.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X