No announcement yet.

Agam Darshi/Kate Freelander Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched "Bank Job". She's so awesome. I like the fact she calls Henry and Will, Hank and William. Small detail I know
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

kate has had a fantastic start to s3, growing more and intergrating more with each ep!

Spoiler:
      it was awesome to see her shine in bank job and loved her interactions with helen in this ep

cant wait to see what is in store for kate in the rest of the season!
      Last edited by katjoy; 13 November 2010, 03:22 AM.
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Kate was awesome in Hero 2. I love that Agam didn't have to try so hard. Everything seem so natural, and not force. I'm glad Kate got a chance to shine once again.
        Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 12 November 2010, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I really enjoy Kate's character. She is great and she fits to Sanctuary World
          I made a sig with Catwoman ( Spoiler for season 3-Hero II)
          Spoiler:

I hope you like it.
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

^great banner sammie! love the colouring
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Animus was an excellent episode, but I still miss Kate.

Comment

I first started to watch Sanctuary because it was an Amanda and Martin project, I love these two (they always were favorite actor and director on SG1) but around middle of season one they lost me, and this is probably an unpopular opinion, but one of the main reasons was Ashley, I really don't like her character (nothing against the actress) and the fact that Will look like a Daniel copy (my least favorite character on SG1). A couple of weeks ago I saw an episode of season two and Kate character just grab my attention, so I thought I give the show another shot and I did a marathon from season 2 and 3, and I've have to say I'm hook on the show, I Love the characters both main and secondary (although Will is still on the bottom of my list) and I just love Kate, she have chemistry with every character, specially with Helen and Henry, and bigfoot. Her character brought a different energy and dynamic to the show that I really enjoy.
                I'm guessing that this vid has something to do with Sanctuary fans (since she mention the show), so it great to see that the viewer are embracing her and Agam.
                http://www.twitvid.com/GFTYF

looking forward for more Kate and Sanctuary.

Comment

my latest kate art... they are from eulogy...

clicky:

Comment

Pretty!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

^ thank you

Comment

I saw the video .. Agam is so cute and I have to tell I like her more and more.
                        The B-Day bood is a great present for her. I wish I knew about the project, I would participate into it too
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

This is gorgeous. You're very talented.

Comment

^ awwww thanks

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                              my latest kate art... they are from eulogy...
                              [IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/katjoy/Challenges/Eulogy07.jpg[/IMG
                              So awesome! Its really pretty. and the line finding your home.. so appropriate I really liked it.

Random question but I figured here would be the best place to post it. Why does Kate call Henry, Hank? Is there a meaning behind it or just what she does.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                                So awesome! Its really pretty. and the line finding your home.. so appropriate I really liked it.
                                welcome thank you and yeah i thought 'finding your home' was very fitting for kate...

Random question but I figured here would be the best place to post it. Why does Kate call Henry, Hank? Is there a meaning behind it or just what she does.
                                i think its just what she does... she also calls will - william... i reckon its a way of being different and sort of her own term of affection

Comment

Working...
                                X