No announcement yet.

Agam Darshi/Kate Freelander Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read on some interview with Agam that if Kate got turned into an abnormal somehow, she wanted to be a vampire. lol
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Yeah. Magnus is giving her a chance-- like she has with the abnormals, I guess you could say. Agam said in an interview that Kate is loyal and I think that we've seen that, especially by the end of S2. I'm hoping to see more development for Kate over S3. I think as somewhat of the outsider, she brings a different perspective to situations. For example, while she's pretty much part of the Sanctuary team by Veritas, she can still remark about Magnus
      Spoiler:
      "I think she's weird pretty much all the time. " I love Magnus, but it's true, she isn't like most people.
      yeah, kate definately seems loyal, sees found a home and she doesnt want to jepodise it... part i agree, i like that she is the free spirited outsider, she didnt grow up in the sanctuary and she isnt the protegee... so her unique perspective on things is interesting...

im looking forward to seeing where kate and her relationships with the sanctuary team go in s3!
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        I read on some interview with Agam that if Kate got turned into an abnormal somehow, she wanted to be a vampire. lol
        That would be sweet...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          That would be sweet...
          Imagine if she was a vampire and then got with Henry....wow, that would be interesting. LOL
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey. I think that Kate deserves more attention. I made my first banner about Kate.

I hope you like it
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I'm posting this pretty much everywhere today as a tribute.

sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                Hey. I think that Kate deserves more attention. I made my first banner about Kate.
                http://nd04.jxs.cz/493/496/0b1794c571_69188537_u.jpg
                I hope you like it
                awesome banner sammie!

i totally hope they show us more of her past and also interactions with the rest of the team in s3...
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Sammie, you rock, dude! That banner is aweshummeeeeuuuh!!! You work is, anyway, pretty amazing.
                  I started a drawing about Kata/Helen (nothing femlash don't worry xD) I finished Kate's part, I have to do Helen.
                  But seriously, that 2 women are really an awesome team, I was talking with Sammie I really do prefer Kate than Ash. Agam is really amazing, I wish she will never leave Sanctuary xD Hopefully she'll stay.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Sammie, you rock, dude! That banner is aweshummeeeeuuuh!!! You work is, anyway, pretty amazing.
                    I started a drawing about Kata/Helen (nothing femlash don't worry xD) I finished Kate's part, I have to do Helen.
                    But seriously, that 2 women are really an awesome team, I was talking with Sammie I really do prefer Kate than Ash. Agam is really amazing, I wish she will never leave Sanctuary xD Hopefully she'll stay.
                    oh neat, cant wait to see your kate/helen drawing!

i think they are a great team as well, and cant wait to see more of their friendship in s3... they have had some amazing scenes together so far

i prefer kate to ashley as well... kate is such a well rounded character, she has an interesting back story and i cant wait to learn more about her and see what s3 has in store!

and yeah agam does a great job as kate, and i hope she isnt going anywhere!

Comment

http://nd04.jxs.cz/493/496/0b1794c571_69188537_u.jpg
                      I hope you like it
                      Awesome! Great job!

Can't wait to see what season 3 has in store for Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                        awesome banner sammie!

i totally hope they show us more of her past and also interactions with the rest of the team in s3...
                        Thanks, Kat. I am really happy you like it. It was my first banner about Kate and I hoped that it would be ok

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                        ZoZo, sweetie. Thanks so much. This banner was made for you. I posted it on DA and on FB. I wanted to make you something ... because ... because I haven't done anything for you yet. And just because of ... of ..
                        I just wanted And I am happy you like it. Kate is an awesome character and I hope she will stay for next season and that she will have a possibility to grow up
                        And about Ash and Kate. I really liked Ash .. when she was Helen's daughter .. she was funny, she looked awesome .. everythng was fine.
                        But when Kate appeared I didn't know what to think about her. I didn't like her so much in the first episodes of season 2. But after a couple of episodes and after Kali, I started to like her. And I don't mind her. She is funny, great, awesome and she is a really nice person ( the same is for Agam )
                        I am so looking forward to see your whole drawing, I had a chance to see your's version of Kate and she looks really similar to Agam.
                        ( People, Zoe is really awesome , believe me )

Awesome! Great job!
                        Thanks for nice comment. I really appreciate it. And yeah, I am curious what season 3 will bring us

Comment

*Tackle hugs and puts bowl of sugar out for the lemming* Long time no see FH! How are you?

I also can't wait to see what Kate will be up to in season 3. She is fast becoming by favorite character on the show.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Thanks, Kat. I am really happy you like it. It was my first banner about Kate and I hoped that it would be ok
                            <snip>
                            youre welcome sammie

you did really well for your first kate art

speaking of art here is my kate art from over at the challenge thread:

clicky

oh and a kate and helen avi:

Last edited by katjoy; 13 September 2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Great art, Kat, I really like the wallie Lovely work

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                *Tackle hugs and puts bowl of sugar out for the lemming* Long time no see FH! How are you?
                                *is being tacklehugged*

Which goes a little something like this ->

I'm good. Busy, busy, busy... and evening classes start tomorrow evening so even more busy. Gonna learn all about creating Special Effects.

You?

@ Katjoy
                                Pretty art!

And what challenge-thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X