Agam Darshi/Kate Freelander Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    kate's cool. i hope she continues in s3.
    Me Too.

Comment

What's everyone's favorite Kate moment?

Comment

oh, hard to pick between bickering with Henry, "Bite Me" to Ravi, stuck with Bigfoot... so many options! I'll try to get some quotes and caps soon....

Comment

Has anybody notice a highlight on Agam/Kate's hair. Do you think it's natural, artificial or just the lighting in the room?

Comment

my guess is that it's not natural... but I dunno *shrug*

I love Kate's outfits... especially the one for Kali!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, I like Kate's "thift store" outfits
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I liked her bickering with Ravi as well being stuck with big foot. I loved when Ralphie jumped on Kate and started licking her face because he was so happy to see her.

Comment

And Agam played the scene with Laura (captured vamp chick) perfectly!
                  ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Are you surprise Kate seems to have no connection to Kali, or do you think it will happen in season 3?

Comment

Originally posted by LunaSolTierra View Post
                      Are you surprise Kate seems to have no connection to Kali, or do you think it will happen in season 3?
                      No, not really. I mean, Kate said herself, she's never really been "that subserbent (sp?) Indian girl", so yeah not really.

Comment

What's everyone's favorite Kate moment?
                        A few scenes of the top of my head....

-I love the scene in 'Eulogy' with Ralphie jumping on top of her as it was a moment that she was even surprised with.

-The scene in the elevator in 'Haunted.' Bigfoot and Kate played off each other to hilarious results.

-The last scene in Penace when Helen comes to talk with Kate. It showed a 'little girl hurt' side of her and Helen's words and the moment they shared was wonderful.

-One of my favorite scenes I think takes place in 'End of Nights 2' where Kate helps her brother out of a problem and leads the blackmailers back to the Sanctuary where she snuffs/runs them out, never to return or bother her brother. The scene at the end when Helen confronts her for her violation and Kate's resignation that she would be asked to leave the Sanctuary for good and how intimidating Helen sounds, only to soften at the end and invite Kate to stay on a permanent basis. Kate's initial reaction turned to shock and gratitude always makes me smile.

Comment

I like Kate. She's a work in progress, which is nice.

Agam is also currently in a Tim Horton's commercial.
                          sigpic

Comment

Phone interview with Agam Darshi. Here Agam talks about her early days as an actress, her character Kate Freelander and being a writer and producer.
                            http://www.jitzul.com/sections/interviews/?target=2695
                            Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 17 February 2010, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Phone interview with Agam Darshi. Here Agam talks about her early days as an actress, her character Kate Freelander and being a writer and producer.
                              http://www.jitzul.com/sections/interviews/?target=2695
                              Awesome interview!

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                                Awesome interview!
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X